- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning sea views to rear
- Semi-detached home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining room with brick fireplace
- Sitting room
- Kitchen plus separate utility room
- Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio, raised decking and lawn area
- Parking area to side
- Current EPC rating - TBC
Additional InformationSome want a mansion on a hilltop - others want a cottage by the sea. Whether you're looking for a first home, a weekend home or a fresh start you could do a lot worse than 23 Springfield Road, Portavogie. Just look at the sea views from that lovely garden - feel better already?
The property has been tastefully presented by the present owners who have created a homely feel without disturbing the original character of the home. It offers 3 first floor bedrooms and a bathroom whilst the ground floor offers a good sized lounge, a pleasant TV room and a kitchen with utility area beyond. Long term you might think about extending the property to the rear or combining the kitchen and sitting room but you might equally be quite content to just move in and enjoy what's already a lovely home. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a garden to the front in lawn with paved footpath whilst to the rear is a simply beautiful garden in lawn with paved patio area and superb views of the Irish Sea. A parking area is accessible via the rear garden.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment so contact us now to avoid disappointment.
- Mahogany effect uPVC door with double glazed viewing panes, Single panel radiator, Tiled floor, Stairs to 1st floor landing.
- WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Wood panelled walls and ceiling, Tiled floor, Spotlight.
- 3.89m x 3.81m (12' 9" x 12' 6")
At widest points.
Feature brick fireplace, Single panel radiator, Wood floor, TV point.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.12m (12' 1" x 10' 3")
Wood flooring, Double panel radiator, TV point, Sea views.
- 2.57m x 1.98m (8' 5" x 6' 6")
High and low level units, Stainless steel sink and drainer, Space for cooker, Single panel radiator, Space for under counter fridge, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Recessed spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.88m (10' 0" x 6' 2")
Belfast sink, Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, Space for fridge-freezer, Tiled floor, Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Spotlights, Part wood panelled walls, Mahogany effect uPVC door with double glazed viewing pane to rear garden.
- Tongue and groove panelled ceiling, Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, Wood panelled bath with Mira Vista electric shower over, Part tiled walls, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.18m (11' 7" x 10' 5")
Single panel radiator, Built-in storage cupboard, Sea views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.29m x 2.08m (7' 6" x 6' 10")
Single panel radiator, Sea views.
- Garden in lawn to front with paved path enclosed by low wall and gate.
Garden to rear with raised decking, paved patio and lawn area enclosed by wall, uPVC oil tank, Oil boiler house, Access to parking area, Light, Stunning sea views.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling into Portavogie from Ballyhalbert 23 Springfield Road is located just past the play park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »