- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Six Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Quiet Cul De Sac Development
- South Ballymena, Easy Commute
This is a large detached three storey house set on a large private site within the ever popular Sourhill development upon the south side of Ballymena. This six bedroom and three reception house is an ideal family home with plenty of elbow room for any growing family. Conveniently located for walking to all Ballymena's main grammar schools, and a short drive to both Camphill and Gracehill primary schools.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Tile floor.
- With WC and WHB. Half tile wall and tile floor.
- Lounge 7.30 x 3.62 (23'11" x 11'10")
- With open fire. Wooden parquet flooring. Ceiling coving.
- Living Room 4.01 x 3.55 (13'1" x 11'7")
- A large bright and airy room with space for formal dining area and soft seating. Fireplace with pine surround with tile insert and slate hearth. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen / Informal Dining 2.59 x 7.30 (8'5" x 23'11")
- Fitted with high gloss high and low level wall units. Stainless steel sink. Halogen hob within inglenook. Eye level oven/grill. Integrated fridge. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Informal dining area with 1/2 tongue and groove wall paneling. Tiled splash backs and floor. Sliding doors to conservatory.
- Sun Room 3.63 x 3.43 (11'10" x 11'3")
- uPVC double glazed conservatory with tile floor and double doors leading to rear gardens and patio areas.
- Utility Room
- High and low level wall units. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine. Tile floor. Back Door and access to garage.
- Integrated Garage 5.19 x 3.56 (17'0" x 11'8")
- Roller door. Power and lights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Large landing. Hotpress cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 - Front 2.67 x 3.54 (8'9" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 2 - Rear 3.72 x 3.52 (12'2" x 11'6")
- Family Bathroom 2.55 x 2.54 (8'4" x 8'3")
- Refitted suite with Bath, Shower Cubicle and LFWC and WHB. Half wall tile.
- Bedroom 3 - Rear 2.55 x 4.74 (8'4" x 15'6" )
- En-Suite Bathroom 2.93 x 3.50 (9'7" x 11'5")
- Fitted with Bath with telephone handle shower head, WC and WHB. Double door wardrobe cupboard.
- Bedroom 4 - Front 3.85 x 3.61 (12'7" x 11'10")
- SECOND FLOOR
- Shower Room 1.13 x 2.17 (3'8" x 7'1")
- Fitted with Shower Cubicle, WC and WHB.
- Bedroom 5 - Side 3.25 x 5.02 (10'7" x 16'5")
- Bedroom 6 - Side 3.25 x 3.61 (10'7" x 11'10")
- Gardens front and rear laid in lawns and mature shrubs. Two timber sheds, one with power and lights. Flagged patio area with BBQ area. Fully enclosed and private rear gardens. Brick pavia driveway with off street parking for multiple vehicles.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »