- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Two Reception Rooms
- Cream Kitchen / Dining Space
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Shower over Bath
- Oil Heating / Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this Attractive Semi-Detached located in the Fortwilliam area off Antrim Road, North Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of amenities including, shops, cafes and schools as well as local transport. This area is in close proximity to the M1 motorway and Belfast City Centre.
The property itself is ideally located at the bottom of a no-though road and comprises two reception rooms, large kitchen with modern units and a dining space. Upstairs this property boasts three bedrooms and a bathroom in three piece suite with shower over bath. This property further benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing throughout, front garden and an excellent rear garden in patio.
- 1.605m x 3.948m (5' 3" x 12' 11")
PVC entrance door, single radiator, laminate flooring, carpet on stairs
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.297m x 3.208m (10' 10" x 10' 6")
Bay window, open fire and fireplace, laminate flooring, double radiator
- SECOND RECEPTION ROOM:
- 2.916m x 4.84m (9' 7" x 15' 11")
Laminate flooring, double radiator
- 6.611m x 2.108m (21' 8" x 6' 11")
Cream shaker style kitchen, tiled flooring, integrated fridge/freezer, built in oven, hob & extractor
- 1.787m x 1.953m (5' 10" x 6' 5")
White three piece suite, shower over bath, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.28m x 2.633m (7' 6" x 8' 8")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.872m (9' 4" x 9' 5")
Fitted carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.83m x 1.932m (6' 0" x 6' 4")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Somerton Gardens is located in the Fortwilliam area off Antrim Road, North Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »