- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Townhouse Situated In The Scenic Coastal Village Of Cloughey
- Bright and Spacious Lounge With Attractive Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Open To Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom And Ground Floor Washroom
- Landscaped Rear Garden In Lawn With Attractive Patio Area
- Close To Cloughey Beach And Local Amenities
Additional InformationSituated within the scenic coastal village of Cloughey, this well-presented, three bedroom townhouse would make an ideal buy for a range of purchasers who will appreciate the close proximity to the local schools, golf course, local shops and the beach. This particular 'Boland & Reilly' townhouse is situated on an excellent site affording views over a landscaped open green area within this popular new build development.
Internally viewers will appreciate the welcoming entrance hall, downstairs washroom and spacious lounge. There is a well appointed kitchen with dining area, which provides access to the rear enclosed garden laid in lawn. At first floor level the property has three bedrooms and a deluxe bathroom suite. Moreover the home benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazed windows and PVC external doors, wooden internal doors and high specification wall and roof-space insulation. The property is well presented by the current owners with early viewings recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 10'11 x 14'04 (3.33m x 4.37m)
- Feature fireplace with sandstone surround and slate hearth. Oak flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button wc, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 18'02 x 12'09 (5.54m x 3.89m)
- (at max points) Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated 'Indesit' oven and grill, four ring ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, dining area and french doors to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'07 x 11'1 (4.75m x 3.38m)
- (at max points)
- White suite comprising walk in shower with overhead 'Mira Sport' electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button wc, extractor fan, tiled floor and walls.
- Bedroom 2 11'07 x 11'01 (3.53m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3 11'08 x 16'06 (3.56m x 5.03m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc and extractor fan.
- Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, boiler house, oil storage tank, outside tap and light and side entry for bin access. Paved front area for parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »