- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A very modern and immaculate family home close to the city centre just off the Ormeau Road
- Beautifully presented and in "like new" condition with amazing energy efficiency
- Modern kitchen with open plan dining and access to the rear yard
- Downstairs guest WC and shower
- Spacious living room
- Three bedrooms, two large doubles and a single
- Modern family bathroom with a white suite
- Fully enclosed and easily maintained rear yard
- Extremely efficient home with solar tiles fitted
- Gas fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Fantastic location close to the city centre and local amenities.
Additional InformationAs Good as New!
If you are looking for a modern home close to the city centre that is as efficient to run as it is attractive… then look no further! This really is a rare opportunity to purchase a “nearly new” home in the heart of the lower Ormeau area that is within easy walking distance to the city centre and a huge range of amenities and eateries. It is beautifully presented throughout and is ready to move into.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a guest WC that is equipped with a shower, a spacious lounge and a large modern kitchen with open plan dining. Upstairs are three bedrooms - two doubles and a single, and a modern bathroom with a white suite.
Externally there is an easily maintained rear yard that is fully enclosed and secure. The front of the property is also enclosed and requires little or no maintenance which is a great bonus. There is plenty of on-street parking if required.
The location is second to none due to its close proximity to the city centre and its huge range of local amenities and eateries. There are plenty of sports facilities and parks to enjoy also. It goes without saying that local transport into and out of the city are on hand.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.46m x 3.10m (17'11" x 10'2")
- Kitchen / Dining 5.36m x 3.15m (17'7" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.84m (13' x 12'7")
- Bedroom 2 4.06m x 3.86m (13'4" x 12'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.62m x 2.11m (8'7" x 6'11")
- Bathroom 2.72m x 2.13m (8'11" x 7')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
105th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »