- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent mid terrace family home
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENCLOSED PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM
- 3.55m x 4.43m
- Laminate wooden floor, bay window, open fire with wood surround marble hearth and inset, original ceiling cornice
- DINING ROOM,
- 3.25m x 3.0m
- solid wooden floor
- 4.48m x 2.02m
- High and low level units, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled walls and tiled effect lino to floor, plumbed for a washing machine, integrated oven and hob, extractor unit and glass display units.
- Hot Press with shelving, new carpet throughout stairs and landing
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.70m x 3.62m
- BEDROOM 2
- 3.13m x 2.4m
- Suite comprising of panel bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Enclosed yard to rear with two storage sheds
- ADDITIONAL INFO
- Close to Local amenities, university and Brooke Parke.
- uPVC framed double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Solid fuel open fire
- Enclosed Yard area to rear.
A delightful mid terrace property in a convenient location close to local amenities, University and Brooke Park leisure and recreation centre. Freshly decorated throughout the accommodation is bright, spacious well presented family home. It benefits from a private enclosed back yard,oil heating, solid fuel open fire and double glazing throughout.
Cullen Property Sales have not tested any plumbing, electrical or structural elements including appliance within this home. Please satisfy yourself as to the validityof the performance of same by instructing the relevant professional body or tradesman. Access will be made available.
Cullen Property Sales give notice that the particulars as set out are set out as a general outline as guidance for prospective purchasers and do not constitute any part of a contract of sale. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection as to the validity of the details contained herein. No member of staff within the employment of Cullen Property Sales has any authority to give or make any warranty or representations in relation to this property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »