- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recently Installed Modern, Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
- Pleasant Site With Large Gardens To Rear
- Popular And Sought After Residential Location Close To Portadown Town Centre, Schooling And Local Amenities
Additional InformationRidgeway Park North is a superb tree lined avenue off the Armagh Road and is undoubtedly one of the area's most sought after residential addresses.
The property is well placed on the periphery of Portadown, minutes from the town centre, making it convenient to a number of local schools, shops and leisure facilities and located close to a strong network of transport links connecting Belfast which is some 30 minutes away and other surrounding towns.
Set on a pleasant site with large gardens to the rear, the property has accommodation comprising of three bedrooms, two reception rooms, together with recently installed kitchen and bathroom.
Likely to be of interest to the young family or professional in today's market. Viewing is through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall. Laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.89m (14' 4" x 12' 9")
Tiled fireplace. Laminate floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.48m (12' 10" x 11' 5")
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 5.69m x 2.26m (18' 8" x 7' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven. Stainless steel extractor. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Two cloaks cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.91m (13' 11" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.43m x 3.91m (11' 3" x 12' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.08m (7' 10" x 6' 10")
- White suite. Panel bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Hot press.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- Large gardens to rear in lawns and decking. Driveway parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »