- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended and immaculately presented town house
- 3 bedrooms - 2 reception rooms
- Modern fitted kitchen - ceramic tiled floor
- Luxury white bathroom suite - tiled walls and floor
- Built in wardrobes in master bedroom
- PVC double glazed windows to front elevation and front door
- PVC fascia and guttering
- Oil fired central heating (with exception of kitchen)
- Ready for immediate possession
Additional InformationAn excellent town house situated in a highly sought after position convenient to local shops and within easy travelling distance of Belfast. Offering deceptively spacious accommodation this property can only be appreciated by internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- 4.52m x 3.3m (14' 10" x 10' 10")
Attractive Adam style fireplace with tiled inset, laminate floor, double panelled radiator.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.78m x 3.4m (15' 8" x 11' 2")
Laminate floor, double panelled radiator, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
Basin 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of high and low level units, walnut effect formica worktop, cooker space, fridge/ freezer space, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, strip lighting.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, shower attachment, wall hung wash hand basin, mixer taps, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor, double panelled radiator, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 3.81m x 2.74m (12' 6" x 9' 0")
Panelled radiator, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 2.77m x 2.74m (9' 1" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.05m x 1.96m (10' 0" x 6' 5")
- Slingsby type ladder.
- Garden to front in bark. Enclosed rear yard. Oil fired central heating boiler. PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »