- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Outstanding Detached Family Home
- No Onward Chain
- Exceptional Site Backing onto the Plantation
- Magnificent Rear Garden in Lawn Providing Ample Room to Extend and Excellent Degree of Privacy
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation, Could Provide Five Bedrooms and Two Reception Rooms, Four Bedrooms and Three Reception Rooms or Other Alternatives
- Open Plan Living Room, with Gas Coal Effect Fire, To Casual Dining Area
- Family Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Aspect Overlooking Rear Garden
- Up to Three Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Two Additional First Floor Bedrooms
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Well Presented Front Garden in Lawns with Attractive Flowerbeds in Plants and Shrubs
- Driveway and Forecourt with Ample Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Majority uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Detached Garage
- In Close Proximity to Many Amenities Including Shops, Cafes, Restaurants, Ballyholme Beach and Village, Schools, Bangor Town Centre and Picturesque Coastal Towns of Groomsport and Donaghadee
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in an extremely popular residential area, with no onward chain, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached property coming to the market at a realistic price. Occupying a fantastic site backing onto the Plantation, the rear garden is exceptional and a major selling point providing an excellent degree of privacy and ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals. The property itself is deceptively spacious and very flexible, offering a range of layouts to suit the needs of the owners. The ground floor comprises good sized living room open plan to casual dining area, separate family room, kitchen, up to three bedrooms and fully tiled bathroom with three piece white suite. Upstairs there are another two bedrooms. The layout could easily be adapted to suit a five bedroom/two reception room plan or a four bedroom/three reception room plan, as well as other alternatives.
Outside does not disappoint either. As mentioned previously, there is an exceptional rear garden in lawns and there is also a well presented front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, driveway and forecourt with ample parking for numerous vehicles and detached garage. Further benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, uPVC double glazed windows, guttering and soffits, apart from some of the Velux windows (?).
This location offers ease of access to many amenities which include Ballyholme beach and village, schools, Bloomfield shopping complex and Bangor town centre as well as picturesque coastal towns of Groomsport and Donaghadee. With all this fine home has to offer we expect demand to be high and to a wide range of prospective purchasers. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety and to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM WITH DINING AREA:
- 7.8m x 3.66m (25' 7" x 12' 0")
at widest points
Stone fireplace with wooden sleeper mantel, tiled hearth and gas coal effect fire, solid oak floor, casual dining area, dual aspect windows.
- 3.45m x 2.74m (11' 4" x 9' 0")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, Franke single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch double oven, integrated Bosch four ring hob with tiled splashback, extractor fan above, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge, integrated wine rack, glass display cabinets with built-in lighting, concealed strip lighting, breakfast bar, laminate wood effect, part tiled walls, aspect overlooking rear garden, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.35m (11' 6" x 11' 0")
Solid wood floor, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.09m x 2.46m (13' 5" x 8' 1")
Solid oak floor, storage under stairs.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.51m (12' 4" x 8' 3")
Laminate wood effect floor, aspect overlooking rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.21m (8' 10" x 7' 3")
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with Jacuzzi jets, Triton electric shower over, low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.53m x 3.05m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
Storage in eaves, views to Belfast Lough and Antrim coastline.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.14m x 1.68m (13' 7" x 5' 6")
Storage in eaves.
- Well presented front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, driveway and forecourt with parking for numerous vehicles leading to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 7.77m x 3.18m (25' 6" x 10' 5")
at widest points
Up and over door, power, light, gas fired boiler, tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine.
- Exceptional private rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy backing onto the Plantation, ample room to extend subject to necessary approvals, gate onto Plantation.
From East Circular Road turn onto Dixon Road. Turn left into Bayview Road and take the first on your right into Plantation Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
69th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »