- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Mid Terrace Property With Extended Kitchen
- Lounge With Wood Laminate Flooring
- Two Good Size Bedrooms, One With Built-in Robes.
- Extension With Luxury Kitchen And Range Of Built-in Appliances
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Built-in Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Floored And Insulated Roofspace With Velux Window
- Within Walking Distance To Ulster Hospital And Glider Bus System
An excellent mid terrace property with a large kitchen extension to the rear offering well maintained spacious accommodation within walking distance of Dundonald Village and it's vast array of amenities. Comprising lounge with wood laminate flooring, attractive 'white gloss' kitchen with a full range of built-in appliances and patio doors to rear yard. Two good size bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with built-in shower over bath and ceramic tile flooring. This attractive property has been improved over many years to include a damp proof course, floored and insulated roofspace, gas fired central heating and an extended kitchen. An excellent starter home in a convenient location and with easy access to the new Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Attractive 'Italian' ceramic tile flooring.
- Lounge 13'6 x 10'7 (4.11m x 3.23m)
- Mock hole in wall fireplace with plinth, built in storage under stairs and wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 13'9 x 13'1 (4.19m x 3.99m)
- Excellent range of 'white gloss' high and low level units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, built in microwave oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, recessed spotlighting, two velux windows, patio doors to rear garden, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'9 x 10'5 (4.19m x 3.18m)
- (at widest points).
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 7'6 (2.82m x 2.29m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, built in shower, shower screen, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tile flooring, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Floored Roofspace
- Gas fired boiler, velux window, floored and insulated.
- Small front garden laid in stone.
Enclosed paved area to rear.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »