- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive & Beautifully Presented Semi Detached in Much Sought After Residential Location, Walking Distance of the Lisburn Road
- Lounge with Feature Fireplaces
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area Open Plan to Sitting Room
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Gas Heating / Double Glazed Windows
- Tarmac Parking for Two Cars to Garage (In Need for Renovation)
- Delightful Paved & South Facing Rear Patio Garden
- Only a Short Walk From Many Amenities; Shops, Restaurants & Pubs
- Ideal for an Owner Occupier or Investor Due to the Super Location
Additional InformationBeautifully presented semi-detached with driveway parking for two cars and a delightful, south facing rear garden. The location is within walking distance of the Lisburn Road and all the amenities it has to offer including shops, public transport, restaurants and bars. Ready for any new buyer to move in, the property offers good sized accommodation which has been extended. There are three excellent bedroom, lounge and open plan modern fitted kitchen with casual living and dining area.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Painted floorboards, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, feature circular stained glass window.
- CLOAKROOM / WC:
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 4.47m x 3.68m (14' 8" x 12' 1")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, bay window, cast iron fireplace with wood burner.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 6.78m x 2.36m (22' 3" x 7' 9")
High gloss range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Neff oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated Nordmede 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan and splashback, integrated Zanussi dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting, Velux windows.
- OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 2.87m x 2.67m (9' 5" x 8' 9")
uPVC doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.65m x 1.45m (5' 5" x 4' 9")
Work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.56m x 3.48m (11' 8" x 11' 5")
Fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- Picture rail. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.35m (12' 1" x 11' 0")
Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
Built-in robe, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 2.59m (8' 7" x 8' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in robe, picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, fully tiled shower cubicle, low voltage spotlighting, extractor fan, airing cupboard.
- South facing enclosed paved patio garden.
Tarmac driveway parking for two cars. Outside light and cupboard with gas boiler.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.62m x 2.46m (15' 2" x 8' 1")
(Requires renovation). Wooden doors, power and light.
Heading out of Belfast on Lisburn Road, continue past Cranmore Park and Osborne Dive is 3rd turning on left after Bank of Ireland.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »