23 Orangefield Parade,
Belfast, BT5 6DE
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
Ulster Property Sales (Ballyhackamore)
Last listed at Offers around £159,950
- Attractive Brick Semi Detached Home In Popular Location
- Open Plan Living Room Through To Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Units
- Three Bedrooms And Shower Room On First Floor
- Oil Fired Heating And Double Glazing
- Driveway To Front To Detached Garage
- Paved Gardens To Front And Rear
- Priced For Some Updating
Comprising of three good size bedrooms, living room, with an archway to a raised dining area, and kitchen.
This property offers great family accommodation within a much sought after residential area.
Also benefits from detached garage, easy to maintain paved gardens, oil fired central heating, and PVC double glazing we have priced this home for some updating and would recommend an internal inspection to appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs.
- Lounge 5.28m x 3.15m (17'4 x 10'4)
- Archway leading to:
- Dining Area 3.05m x 1.96m (10'0 x 6'5)
- Kitchen 3.05m x 2.29m (10'0 x 7'6)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.25m (13'4 x 10'8 )
- Range of built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 0.30m x 3.10m (1'0 x 10'2)
- Range of built in wardbrobes.
- Bedroom 3 2.13m x 2.01m (7'0 x 6'7 )
- Built in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front with paved front garden, detached garage, paved rear garden.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.