This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently constructed second floor apartment
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- One bedroom
- White bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed window frames
- Residents parking
- Close to shops/schools/public transport
- Convenient to the Ulster Hospital/Stormont Buildings and Belfast City centre
Additional InformationThis recently constructed apartment is found off the Grahamsbridge Road, Dundonald, an area that is convenient to an abundance of local shops and amenities as well as the Ulster Hospital and Stormont Buildings.
The apartment is on the second floor and comprises an entrance hall with storage, open plan living/kitchen area, bedroom and white bathroom suite.
Outside there is allocated parking and guest spaces for parking.
Early viewing is advised.
- Communal entrance door. Intercom.
- Stairs to:
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard. Access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN:
- 6.17m x 3.81m (20' 3" x 12' 6")
Range of high gloss high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, integrated fridge freezer, 4 ring stainless steel gas hob and extractor fan, under oven,washer/dryer, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.9m (15' 6" x 9' 6")
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Off Grahamsbridge Road, Dundonald
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »