- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi Detached Villa
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge into Bay
- Fitted Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Private Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSuperb Semi Detached Villa in Ever Popular Location
This attractive semi detached villa holds a superb position close to the many amenities offered by the Shore Road. The interior comprises lounge into bay, 2 bedrooms, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob (damaged) and coloured bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. Private gardens and a most convenient location with Belfast's New University and the City a short distance away makes this the ideal investment opportunity or first time buy.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Lounge 3.94 x 3.96 (12'11" x 13'0")
- Into bay, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.97 x 2.42 (13'0" x 7'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob (damaged) stainless steel splash back, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.43 x 4.00 (11'3" x 13'1")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 2.23 x 3.27 (7'4" x 10'9")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Landscaped gardens front and rear in stone chip and patio, oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »