- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Refurbished End Terrace Property
- Attention to Detail and High Quality of Fixtures and Fittings
- Living Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area and Access to Rear Garden
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
- Front Forecourt
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Doorstep Convenience to Lisburn Road with its Restaurants, Coffee Shops and Boutiques
- Also Close to a Range of Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationNumber 23 has undergone an extensive renovation refurbishment programme. This beautifully presented home can only be truly appreciated upon internal inspection. This property comprises of a modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area, separate living room, two well proportioned bedrooms and a shower room with white suite. Of particular note is the large rear garden with raised flowerbeds and paved patio areas ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
Rarely does a property of this calibre present itself to the open market and within an area of such desirability the location offers ease of access to the city commuter and is within close proximity to Lisburn Road and within striking distance to a range of local amenities including restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques.
- Composite front door with glazed and leaded inset to reception porch.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed inner door to living room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 4.01m (12' 5" x 13' 2")
Alcove display with tiled hearth, built-in shelving, low voltage spotlight, storage under stairs.
- 4.78m x 2.29m (15' 8" x 7' 6")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, built-in oven with four gas hob above, stainless steel extractor fan, part tiled walls, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, open to casual dining area, low voltage spotlight, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
Outlook to front, large built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 3.2m (9' 3" x 10' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, tiled splashback, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, extractor fan, tiled splashback, low voltage spotlight, extractor fan.
- Front forecourt laid in loose stone with paved pathway leading to front door, large enclosed landscaped rear garden laid in extensive paved patio area with raised flowerbeds in shrubs with array of plants, additional raised patio area to get the afternoon and evening sun, garden shed, water tap, excellent potential to extend subject to usual planning consent.
Travelling along the Lisburn Road, in the direction of Belfast city centre, turn left onto Lower Windsor Avenue and Northbrook Gardens can be located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »