- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedroom (Master Ensuite)
- One & A Half Receptions
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Presentation Internally & Externally
- Close To Local Shops & Amenities
- Easy Commute To Coleraine, Ballymoney, Portrush, Portstewart & Bushmills
Originally constructed by Pattons homes, Number 23 Mountview Heights offers a superb standard of accommodation to include three bedroom (master ensuite), one and a half receptions, utility room, detached garage with additional store and WC facilities together with extensive enclosed rear garden laid in paviour brick.
Occupying a generous site within the development being within close proximity to local shops, commuter links to Coleraine, Ballymoney, Bushmills, Portrush and Portstewart, and given the sleek, modern standard of finish both internally and externally, demand for Number 23 is expected to be strong and therefore we encourage early inspection to fully appreciate this fine detached bungalow.
- Entrance Hall:
- with cloaks cupboard, attic access, hotpress, laminate flooring, recessed lighting, telephone point and smoke alarm.
- 3.71m x 5.03m (12' 2" x 16' 6")
with wooden surround fireplace, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, matching over mantle, oak flooring, TV and telephone point, recessed lighting.
- Kitchen & Dining Area:
- 3.53m x 4.45m (11' 7" x 14' 7")
with eye and low level units, tiled between, stainless bowl and a half sink unit, concealed under unit lighting, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for range style cooker, extractor canopy and fan, tiled floor.
- Utility Room:
- with eye and low level units including corner display units, tiled between, circular stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, tiled floor.
- Bedroom (1):
- 3.4m x 3.56m (11' 2" x 11' 8")
with laminate flooring, recessed lighting, TV point.
Ensuite: comprising; with walk in shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling, electric shower fitting, WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.1m x 3.81m (10' 2" x 12' 6")
with laminate flooring and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom (3):
- 2.79m x 3.68m (9' 2" x 12' 1")
(average)with built in robes, laminate flooring, recessed lighting.
- Shower Room:
- comprising; walk in corner shower cubicle with uPVC wall panelling, electric shower fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Detached Garage:
- with roller and pedestrian door, light and power, additional block construction store/office with WC facilities.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway, front and side garden garden laid in lawn with seasonal planting. Extensive rear garden laid in paviour brick, enclosed by close baord fencing, external tap and lights.
Travelling along the Ballybogey Road take the slip road onto Heagles Road and right into Mountview Drive. Proceed to the T junction turning right. Number 23 will be on your right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »