This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow of 7000 sq ft with Adjoining Land of Approximately 15 Acres available by Separate Negotiation
- Impressive Reception Hall (25' Radius) with Superb Central Stairscase
- Outstanding Kitchen/Family/Dining Area with Magnificent Beamed Ceiling
- Spacious Sun Room & Several Utility Rooms with Additional Cooking Facilities
- First Floor Spacious Living Room Area (Currently Used as an Office)
- First Floor Family Entertainment/Games Room with Separate wc, Storage & Dance Floor Area
- Farm Buildings & Additional Commercial Unit Available by Separate Negitiation
- Magnificent Solid Oak Kitchen with Granite Work Surfaces
- 4 Large Ensuite Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom with Jacuzzi Bath & Steam Shower Unit with Italian Tiling
- Constructed Using the Finest Materials Including Chinese Granite sills & Steps, Bangor Blue Slates, Solid Oak Doors, Pipi Oak Skirtings & Architraves & All Windows & Patio Doors by Marvin (Imported from America)
- Vilavent Fresh Air System Replacing Air in the Rooms Every Hour
- Delightful Rural Location
- Magnificent Surrounding Garden with Landscaped Area to the Rear
- Driveway & Surrounding Patios and Parking Areas in Tobermore Paviers (1100 sq m)
- Surrounding Stone Walls Built in Traditional Local Stone
- 6 Security Cameras all Linked to Central Security Computer System
Additional InformationMagnificent Detached family Home of Approximately 7000 Sq Ft - Asking Price £695,000
With Adjoining Land of Approximately 15 Acres (Available by Separate Negotiation)
Farm Yard Includes Planning Permission for Detached Bungalow of 2500 Sq Ft - Price on Application
Agricultural/Commercial Unit of 11000 Sq Ft Including 1 Acre - Price on Application
A magnificent detached bungalow of circa 7000 sq ft with adjoining land of approximately 15 acres, farm buildings and additional commercial unit available by separate negotiation. Situated on the outskirts of Downpatrick in a delightful rural location we are pleased to offer the opportunity for prospective purchasers to purchase a unique property with the additional option of business premises and land that should have wide ranging appeal.
The main residence of approximately 7000 sq ft, built in 2005 comprises four large ensuite bedrooms, a luxury bathroom with jacuzzi bath and steam shower unit complemented by superb Italian tiling, an impressive reception hallway (25' radius), with superb central staircase, an outstanding kitchen/family/dining area with magnificent beamed ceiling is in turn complemented by a spacious sun room and several utility rooms with additional cooking facilities. Upstairs is a spacious living room area (at present used as an office) and a secure safe room (housing security computer etc) and a superb family entertainment/games room with separate wc and additional storage room, dance floor area and storage in eaves.
The property was constructed using the finest materials available incorporating chinese granite sills and steps. Bangor blue slates (handcut), solid oak doors throughout, all skirtings and architraves are in solid Pipi oak.
All windows and patio doors by Marvin (imported from America). The magnificent solid oak kitchen units with granite work surfaces, hand crafted by Hayburn in Ahogill. A Vilavent fresh air system replaces the air in the rooms every hour.
The outside of the property is set in a magnificent surrounding garden with landscaped area to the rear. The driveway and surrounding patios and parking areas are in Tobermore paviers (1100 sq m). The surrounding stone walls are built with traditional local stone and took two stone masons 13 months to complete. The property benefits outside from 6 security cameras all linked to the central security computer system.
- IMPRESSIVE RECEPTION HALL:25' 3" x 24' 2" (7.7m x 7.36m)
- (at widest points). Solid oak flooring, superb central staircase with minstral gallery above, beamed ceiling. Double doors to dining room, solid oak entrance doors and feature windows to front.
- Wash hand basin in vanity unit with built-in units, high flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail style radiator, vanity mirror.
- MAGNIFICENT MODERN KITCHEN AREA EXTENDING TO FAMILY & DINING AREA:28' 9" x 27' 9" (8.759m x 8.465m)
- Outstanding range of kitchen units with central island unit, granite work surfaces, American fridge freezer, central island unit benefits from a sink unit, integrated microwave and storage units underneath, Aga range with four ovens, two hotplates and gas hob, ceramic tiled floor, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit inset in granite worktop with mixer tap, plate rack, wine rack, impressive dresser unit, double doors to sun room, ceramic tiled floor, magnificent beamed ceiling, open aspect to dining area and family room.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Feature vaulted ceiling with impressive King beams mounted on Victorian corbal stone, French doors to rear patio area, cast iron wood burner, ceramic tiled floor, door to drawing room.
- CONSERVATORY/SUN ROOM:15' 0" x 15' 0" (4.57m x 4.57m)
- (at widest points). Ceramic tiled floor, French doors to outside.
- REAR PORCH/HALLWAY:
- Access to utility and washrooms, access to attached garage.
- UTILITY ROOM:12' 3" x 11' 8" (3.73m x 3.556m)
- Stable door to rear patio and door to garage, ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units, gas hob, extractor fan and canopy over granite work surfaces.
- WASHROOM:11' 9" x 8' 8" (3.58m x 2.65m)
- Twin bowl sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, range of built-in units, granite work surfaces, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:31' 11" x 27' 5" (9.73m x 8.36m)
- Two double French doors to rear garden, feature marble fireplace surround and mantle, cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, conrice ceiling, three ceiling roses.
- INNER HALLWAY:39' 11" x 9' 7" (12.17m x 2.92m)
- From reception hall, solid oak flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):18' 4" x 13' 5" (5.6m x 4.1m)
- Range of built-in mirror fronted sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit, Aqualisa shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):16' 5" x 12' 10" (5m x 3.92m)
- Range of built-in mirror fronted Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit, Aqualisa shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, low voltage halogen spotlights, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):18' 5" x 13' 4" (5.62m x 4.060m)
- Walk-in dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls, corner shower unit with Aqualisa shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):16' 5" x 14' 2" (5m x 4.33m)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower unit with Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights.
- MAGNIFICENT FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Superb jacuzzi Whirlpool jacuzzi bath, Whirlpool shower cubicle, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and flooring. WC area, low flush wc, bidet, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage unit area and mirror.
- SEPARATE WALK-IN AIRING CUPBOARD/ROOM:
- Megaflow pressurised water cylinder.
- LIVING ROOM/STUDY AREA:25' 7" x 23' 7" (7.8m x 7.2m)
- Solid oak flooring, beamed ceiling. Access door to . . .
- SAFE STORAGE ROOM:8' 0" x 8' 0" (2.44m x 2.44m)
- Housing security computer etc. Access door to . . .
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM:18' 12" x 17' 6" (5.79m x 5.34m)
- Bar facilities, dance floor, separate wc with low flush wc and washroom, separate stoage room.
- Magnificent surrounding garden with landscaped area to the rear and several manificent patio areas. Driveway and surrounding paths and parking areas in Tobermore paviers (1100 sq m), surrounding stone walls built by two stone masons in local stone, six security cameras all linked to the central security computer system. Adjoining land extending to approximately 15 acres, farm buildings and additional commercial cuit available by separate negotiation.
- LARGE ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- (Solar panels on roof), oil fired boiler, wood pellet burner with pellet storage and automatic feeder system, 750 gallon hot water buffer tank to service entire underfloor heating throughout house together with hot water to bathroom and all ensuite facilities.
- Separate agricultural buildings built in 2002 as stand alone unit on 1 acre of ground, total area 11000 sq ft, originally built as agrucultural sheds but due to BSE and foot and mouth plans were changed to upgrade to high quality agricultural storage units incorporating a 3500 sq ft and a 6000 sq ft units and 1500 sq ft passage, both units have toilets, washing facilities, alarms, fire escapes, steel security doors and two electric roller shutter entrance doors.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »