- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Maintained Semi Detached Home In The Meadow Development In Ballygowan
- Landscaped Gardens To Front And Rear With Mature Plants And Shrubs And Brick Paviour Driveway
- Three Double Bedrooms, One With Built In Storage
- GFCH And uPVC DG
- Recently Modernised Kitchen With A Good Range Of Units And "Smeg" Built In Appliances
- Open Plan Living Room/Dining Room With Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Large Integral Garage With Utility Room, WC And Two Rooms
- Fantastic Location Within Minutes Of Ballygowan
This beautifully maintained, semi-detached home has been kept to an extremely high standard by the current owners and will allow any potential buyer the opportunity to walk in, sit down and enjoy this fantastic property. With landscaped gardens to front and rear, spacious accommodation throughout and the opportunity to make use of the integral garage, we recommend early viewing as we anticipate great interest in this stunning house from a range of viewers, including down sizers, young families or professional couples commuting to Belfast.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, under stair storage, access to to the integral garage.
- Living Room 5.2 x 4.6 (17'1" x 15'1")
- Wood laminate flooring, open fireplace with tiled hearth, decorative inset and carved wooden surround and mantle, dado rail, ceiling rose, cornicing, archway to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.4 x 3.3 (11'2" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate flooring, cornicing, ceiling rose, double doors to rear garden, access to kitchen.
- Kitchen 3.2 x 3.2 (10'6" x 10'6")
- Modern range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces and upstands, feature glazed units, one and a quarter sink with built in drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge freezer, built in dishwasher, built in "Smeg" double oven, built in "Smeg" five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan and hood, wood laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 4.7 x 3.2 (15'5" x 10'6")
- Double room with recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 3. 0 (11'10" x 9'10" 0")
- Double room with built in storage, overlooking rear garden.
- Bedroom 3 3.4 x 3.2 (11'2" x 10'6")
- Double with velux type window.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panelled bath with mixer tap, overhead shower and glazed screen, wall mounted chrome radiator, recessed spot lighting, tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in storage.
- Front: Brick paviour driveway for two vehicles, area in lawn, bedding area with mature shrubs.
Rear: Paved seating area, outside tap, outside lights, fully enclosed, area in lawn, bedding areas, mature plants and shrubs.
- Integral Garage
- Utility Area: Space for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. (4.0m x 2.0m)
WC: White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, vinyl flooring.
Room 1: Access to roofspace storage. (4.0m x 3.4m)
Room 2: Laminate flooring, sliding door to garden, recessed spot lighting. (3.0m x 2.5m)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »