This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Mid Terrace property located within easy walking distance to the town centre
- Two bedrooms
- Large lounge/ dining room
- Deluxe fitted kitchen
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- Substantially Upvc double glazed windows
- Garden to rear in low maintenance patio area
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace property is ideally located within easy walking distance to the busy Newtownards town centre and all of its amenities. The subject property has been updated and modernised by its current owner and, we feel, it would be ideally suited to a first time buyer, downsizer or property investor.
- Solid door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to…
- 6.6m x 3.43m (21' 8" x 11' 3")
Polished laminate floor, glazed door to…
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 3.96m x 2.13m (13' 0" x 7' 0")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of low level 'Beech' units, Formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to rear porch.
- REAR PORCH:
- 2.03m x 1.14m (6' 8" x 3' 9")
- Roof space access.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.28m (14' 3" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.57m (10' 5" x 8' 5")
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Comprising modern white suite, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low-flush wc, hot press, copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- Partially floored, approached by aluminium Slingsby style ladder.
- To rear in enclosed garden laid in low maintenance pebbled area, paved patio and path, additional concrete patio, outside light, outside water tap, oil storage tank, oil fired boiler house, oil fired boiler, access for bins and oil to rear.
From Conway Square, head west on Conway Square/High St/A20 towards South St, continue to follow A20, turn right onto Gibsons Ln/A20, turn right onto Regent St/A20, continue to follow A20, turn left onto North St, turn left onto Mark St, turn right onto Marquis Street.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »