23 Manor Avenue,
Bangor, BT20 3NG
3 Bed Semi-detached House
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £149,950
- Attractive Semi Detached Property in Prime Residential Area
- Excellent Location with Easy Access to Many Amenities Including Springhill Shopping Complex, Bangor Bus and Train Station, Carnalea Golf Club and Schools
- Easily Accessible for the Belfast Bound Commuter
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Access to the Rear Garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows, Guttering and Soffits
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
- uPVC and double glazed and leaded front door through to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH
- Hard wooden glazed door, entrance to lounge/dining.
- 7.16m x 5.05m (23' 6" x 16' 7")
Solid wood floor, outlook to front and outlook to rear, cornice detail bordering, storage under stairs, floating timber mantel and decorative area for electric fire.
- 3.33m x 2.31m (10' 11" x 7' 7")
Range of high and low level units, four ring hob, stainless steel extractor above, space for washing machine, integrated dual oven, integrated fridge freezer, stainless steel sink and a half with drainer, chrome mixer taps, uPVC and double glazed access door to rear garden, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, inset spotlights.
- With hotpress cupboard, access to roofspace via Slingsby style ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.07m x 3.02m (10' 1" x 9' 11")
Range of built-in robes with mirrored front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.02m (11' 1" x 9' 11")
Outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.21m (12' 9" x 7' 3")
Outlook to front.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage below, chrome mixer tap, P-shaped panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower, telephone handle attachment, mixer taps, tiled floor, tiled walls, uPVC tongue and groove ceiling, chrome heated towel rail.
- Ample driveway parking, front garden laid in lawns, enclosed private rear garden partially laid in lawns, mature planting, space for shed, uPVC soffits and fascias, outside tap.
Travelling along the Ring Road into Bangor, into Westmorland Crescent and first left into Manor Park. Manor Avenue is the first turning on the left hand side.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in BT20 3NG | Property For Sale in BT20 | Property For Sale in Bangor | Property For Sale in County Down | Property For Sale in Bangor Area | John Minnis Estate Agents Ltd (Holywood) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.