- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive End-Terrace Residence Offering An Excellent Standard Of Accommodation
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms Plus Floored Roofspace With Private Access
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Generous Dining Space
- Downstairs WC
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Garden In Lawn To Front & Side Plus Patio Area
- Enclosed Yard With Wooden Gates Providing Off-Street Parking
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location - Ideal For Families
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to present for sale this attractive End of Terrace family home. Offering superb accommodation throughout and ideally located within a quiet cul-de-sac just off top of the Malone Road this home is sure to catch the attention of first time buyers, young professionals & expanding families alike.
This home has been maintained to a first class standard throughout and briefly comprises on the ground floor of a larger than average lounge, a modern fitted kitchen that is open to a casual dining area and a downstairs W.C. On the first floor you will find three well proportioned bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite. The home further benefits from a floored roof space and an enclosed gated rear yard that provides secure off street parking.
This home is positioned just a few minutes away from an array of local amenities, leading schools and excellent transport links to Belfast, Lisburn & beyond. Competitively priced this home will not sit on the market for long. Prompt viewing is a must to avoid disappointment.
- ENCLOSED PORCH:
- Laminate wood flooring, UPVC front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood flooring, double panelled radiator.
- 5.38m x 3.53m (17' 8" x 11' 7")
Panelled radiator, corniced ceiling.
- 5.38m x 3.48m (17' 8" x 11' 5")
Laminate wood flooring, range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, cooker space, strainless steel extractor fan, glass display cupboard, fridge freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, double panelled radiator, storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- Low flush WC, pedastal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
Lmainate wood flooring, panelled radiator, sorage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 2.97m (11' 5" x 9' 9")
Storage cupboard, panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.18m (8' 8" x 7' 2")
Panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Part- tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled chrome towel rail.
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 4.5m x 2.62m (14' 9" x 8' 7")
Accessed from first floor landing via fixed staircase with own door. Under-eave storage, velux window, recessed lighting, double panelled radiator.
- Paved patio area and garden in lawn to front and side of the property with an enclosed yard to the opposite side enabling off-street parking facilities via wooden double gates, PVC oil storage tank, oil fired boiler/house, outside tap.
Malton Court is situated just off Malton Drive in Taughmonagh, which can be accessed from either the Upper Malone Road or via Sicily Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »