- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Detached Family Home In Centre Of Village Of Conlig
- Convenient Location Short Distance From Both Bangor And Newtownards
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Granite Fireplace & Wooden Flooring
- Large Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room With Generous Range Of Fitted Cupboards
- Good Sized Sun Room Off The Kitchen Dining Room With Pitched Ceiling
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With An En-Suite To Two Of The Bedrooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed / PVC Fascia's & Soffits
- Detached Double Garage To Rear With Remote Controlled Roller Door
- Three Piece White Bathroom Suite / Garden To Front In Lawns
- Generous Off Street Parking To Front And Extending To Rear
Additional InformationThis detached villa offers well proportioned accommodation throughout and is situated in a convenient location in Conlig village, a short distance from both Newtownards and Bangor. The property provides a spacious lounge with feature granite fireplace, large open kitchen dining room with generous range of fitted cupboards and leading through to a good sized sun room. It further offers three first floor bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms and all with fitted wardrobes, and a three piece white bathroom suite. Outside there is a detached garage with remote controlled roller door, a Phoenix Gas heating system, double glazing and PVC fascia's and soffits. Outside there is generous off street parking to the front and extending to the rear and a garden in lawns to the front. An ideal family home available with no onward chain.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden flooring, UPVC entrance door and double glazed side screen, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
- 5.89m x 4.27m (19' 4" x 14' 0")
Feature granite fireplace and hearth, wooden flooring, two double panelled radiators, coving.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.89m x 4.37m (19' 4" x 14' 4")
Generous range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, built-in oven and touch control hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled flooring to kitchen area and wooden flooring to dining area, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, tiled splashback, open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.35m x 3.1m (11' 0" x 10' 2")
Pitched ceiling with velux window and low voltage lighting, under flooring heating, tiled flooring, double glazed door to side.
- Single panelled radiator, storage cupboard off housing gas boiler unit and with single panelled radiator and access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 2.82m (14' 7" x 9' 3")
Double panelled radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, double panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.27m x 2.95m (14' 0" x 9' 8")
Built-in wardrobe, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.33m x 2.82m (10' 11" x 9' 3")
Double panelled radiator, built-in robe, plus en-suite off.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, single panelled radiator.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, PVC panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, velux window, single panelled radiator.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.76m x 4.29m (22' 2" x 14' 1")
Remote controlled roller door, power, light, plumbed for washing machine.
- To front - edged lawns, mature trees, generous tarmac off street parking extending to rear.
To rear - additional parking and concrete parking to front of garage area.
Travelling out of Bangor towards Newtownards, turn across the carriageway in to Conlig. Continue along the Main Street and No.23 is along on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »