- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Style Property Occupying A Spacious Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects And Panoramic Views
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Marble And Polished Granite Fireplace
- Dining Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Granite Work Surfaces
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Range Of Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Tritan Shower And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Spacious Setting With Front And Good Sized Side Gardens Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Enclosed And South Facing Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Early Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Style Property Occupying A Spacious Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspects And Panoramic Views
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door and side panells. Polished Walnut laminated timber floor. Open tread staircase with wrought iron balustrade. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 5.07m x 3.44m (16' 8" x 11' 3")
Feature marble fireplace with polished granite inset and hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating system. Archway to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.43m x 2.6m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND GRANITE WORK SURFACES:
- 4.4m x 2.6m (14' 5" x 8' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Polished granite work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Integrated oven. Ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Magic corner storage unit and curved end unit. PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls. Chinese slate tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.46m (9' 10" x 8' 1")
Measurement to include range of built in robes and units.
- LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Tritan electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls with mosaic feature. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Panoramic views over Dromore Town. Access to Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.6m x 3.44m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
Access to Eaves storage. Large roof window.
- Spacious setting with front and good sized side gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs, enclosed by hedge surround. Enclosed rear garden with South facing and private aspects. Spacious patio area and gravel bed. Outside hot and cold water taps. Outside light. PVC oil storage tank. Tarmac driveway.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 2.9m (17' 0" x 9' 6")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Dromore centre proceed up Barban Hill, turn left into Lynn Crescent and then left into Lynn Avenue, number 23 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »