- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immacuately Presented Semi Detached Chalet Villa in Popular & Convenient Bangor West Location
- Spacious Open Plan Living/Dining Area With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Dishwasher And Oven
- Three Well Proportioned First Floor Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom with Three Piece Suite Including Panelled Bath & Separate Shower Enclosure
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazing
- Attached Garage With Power / Generous Off Street Parking
- Cavity Wall Insulation / Floored Roofspace
- Gardens To Front And Rear With Stones, Decked Area, Water Feature And Shrubs
- Situated Near to Popular Primary Schools, Road & Rail Links To Belfast & Springhill Shopping Complex
Additional InformationThis terrific Semi Detached property offers absolutely everything that the modern day family could possibly wish for. The plentiful accommodation is generous in size plus enjoys open plan kitchen/dining area and separate living space. This beautiful home also benefits from double glazing, Phoenix Gas heating System, attached garage and PVC Soffits and Fascias. Situated in a sought after and convenient Bangor West location near to road and rail links to Belfast, popular schools and Springhill Shopping Complex. Put this at the top of your viewing list as your search may have ended here.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.98m x 1.98m (16' 4" x 6' 6")
At Widest. PVC panel and glazed front door. Glazed side panel, tiled flooring, feature corniced ceiling, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 3.33m (15' 11" x 10' 11")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, feature corniced ceiling, double panelled radiator, open plan to dining area.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.3m x 2.72m (10' 10" x 8' 11")
Tiled flooring, feature corniced ceiling, double panelled radiator, Upvc double glazed french doors to rear garden, open plan to:
- 3.23m x 2.49m (10' 7" x 8' 2")
Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level cupboards, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated oven and hob, extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- Roofspace hatch with slingsby ladder, Roofspace is floored.
- Luxury three piece white bathroom suite, separate shower enclosure with thermostatic shower, low flush WC, panelled bath, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 2.92m (13' 1" x 9' 7")
Feature corniced ceiling, wood laminate flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.69m (10' 11" x 8' 10")
Feature corniced ceiling, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.39m (8' 8" x 7' 10")
At Widest. Feature corniced ceiling, single panelled radiator.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 5.74m x 2.97m (18' 10" x 9' 9")
At Widest. Power and light.
- Generous driveway to frontin stones.
Enclosed rear garden partly in stones, raised decked area, small area in lawn, water feature, outside tap.
Leaving Bangor via the Bryansburn Road continue unto the Crawfordsburn Road, take the first exit unto Springhill Road, Lyndhurst Avenue is the second turn on the right, number 23 is along on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »