Looking for a mortgage?
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A stunning detached property in the Four Winds area of South Belfast
- In immaculate condition with a stylish finish throughout
- Extensively modernised over the years by the current vendors
- Wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Kitchen with an excellent range of integrated appliances, centre island and granite worktops
- Superb full length bi-folding doors that lead to the rear patio and garden
- Beautiful lounge with a feature cast iron fireplace and patio doors to the garden
- Play or study area off the main hall with a bay window
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted slide robes
- Luxury en-suite bathroom benefiting from a separate free standing bath and a shower
- Two large double bedrooms on the first floor – both with eaves storage
- Handy WC on the first floor with a white two piece suite
- Contemporary and fully tiled wet room on the ground floor
- Private south west facing rear garden with a Tobermore patio and a spacious lawn
- Good-sized tarmac driveway providing off-street parking and a front garden laid in lawn
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Private end of cul-de-sac location with countryside aspect
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading primary & secondary schools
Contemporary in the Crescent!
Stunning, stylish and contemporary are three words that spring to mind when describing this detached property located in the popular Four Winds area of South Belfast. The property has been extensively modernised and remodelled to provide a one off home that couldn’t fail to impress. The fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining will be the hub of the home. The kitchen alone benefits from a superb range of integrated appliances, a centre island, feature lighting and granite work surfaces… making it really rather special! The full height & width bi-folding doors from this room that lead to your private south west facing garden ensure that the indoor and outdoor space flow effortlessly, just perfect for those who like to entertain!
Downstairs comprises a hall with built-in storage, a wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a beautiful lounge with a feature cast iron fireplace and patio doors to the garden, a play or study area with a bay window, a contemporary wet room, a master bedroom with fitted slide robes and a luxury en-suite benefiting from a separate free standing bath and shower. Upstairs are two large double bedrooms – both with excellent eaves storage and a handy WC with a white two piece suite.
Externally to the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a tarmac driveway providing excellent off-street parking. To the rear the south west facing garden benefits from a private countryside aspect, a spacious Tobermore patio and a sizeable lawn… just perfect for both young and old!
Laurelgrove Crescent is located in the Four Winds area, only ten minutes into Belfast City Centre and within walking distance to Four Winds complex that offers a choice of dining options and a sports bar. The Knockbracken Golf Course and driving range are across the road with its own bar and restaurant.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Kitchen/Living/Dining 19'11" x 16'1"
Lounge 15' x 14'9"
Play Area 10'6" x 10'1"
Master Bedroom 14'11" x 12'2"
En-suite Bathroom 11'5" x 7'9"
Bedroom 2 15'8" x 12'11"
Bedroom 3 16'7" x 14'3"
Wet Room 9'6" x 8'7"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
34th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views