- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Home Within A Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Four Double Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Playroom (Optional Fifth Bedroom)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Granite Work Surfaces & Dining Area
- Sun Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite With Feature Tiling
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Integral Garage (Storage Only)
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Brick Paved Driveway
- Convenient To Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings, Belfast City Centre & Holywood
- Close To Local Primary & Secondary Schools, Public Transport Links, Dundonald Omni Park & Shops
Additional InformationFound within a cul-de-sac setting in Lambert Park, this attractive detached homes comes to the market and will immediately appeal to those growing families seeking an affordable and spacious home within this popular part of Dundonald.
The property comprises an entrance hall with cloakroom and WC, living room leading to conservatory, separate dining room, modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances leading to a dining area and a sun room. On the first floor, there are four double bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room) and a playroom / optional bedroom 5, and a main bathroom in contemporary white suite with feature tiling.
Outside, the property has ample parking to the front on the brick paved driveway and has an integral garage / store. To the rear of the property is a south facing garden with patio and lawn.
Convenient to local schools, shops, public transport links and Dundonald Omni Park, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Buildings and Belfast City Centre are all within easy reach.
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden floor.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.18m (10' 10" x 10' 5")
Solid wooden floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.28m (15' 6" x 10' 9")
Laminate wooden floor. Fireplace with open fire, tiled hearth and contemporary white surround. Double glazed doors to:
- 3.66m x 3.15m (12' 0" x 10' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.5m x 2.39m (14' 9" x 7' 10")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring Neff hob and extractor fan over. Double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. Recess for American style fridge freezer. Recess spotlights. Open to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.36m (9' 5" x 7' 9")
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.84m (12' 5" x 9' 4")
Solid wooden floor. Double glazed French doors to rear. Recess spotlights.
- Access to hot press. Access to roof space.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of panel bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Chrome heated towel radiator. Marble tiled walls and floor. Recess spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome heated towel radiator. Marble tiled walls and floor. Recess spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.28m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.46m (8' 8" x 8' 1")
Built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes. Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.35m x 2.87m (11' 0" x 9' 5")
Build in sliding mirrored wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.84m x 1.65m (9' 4" x 5' 5")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- To the rear, paved patio area leading to garden in lawn, bordered by hedging. PVC oil tank. Outside tap. To the front, brick paved driveway, and garden in lawn.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 3.28m x 2.9m (10' 9" x 9' 6")
Roller shutter door. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »