This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac In A Popular Residential Development
- Malone Road, Lisburn Road And Finaghy Village Close At Hand
- Close To Main Arterial Routes
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Island
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Luxury First Floor Family Bathroom
- Low Maintenance Front And Rear Gardens
- Raised Decked Area And Raised Patio
- Driveway Parking For Several Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed
- Early Viewing Is Advised
Additional InformationStunning semi-detached chalet bungalow located just off Trossachs Drive, Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent cul-de-sac position within a quiet development and offers ease of access to the Malone Road, Lisburn Road and Finaghy Village.
The property has been maintained to an exceptional standard and boasts excellent living accommodation. The ground floor comprises of a bright and spacious living room with feature fireplace and a modern fully fitted kitchen with island dining. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a front garden laid in lawn, low maintenance rear garden with raised patio, raised decked area and driveway parking for several cars.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, tiled floor, under stair storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.m (12' 1" x 9' 10")
Feature fireplace with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, cornicing, wooden floor, ceiling to floor window
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.m x 2.64m (16' 5" x 8' 8")
Excellent range of high gloss units with feature under lighting and chrome handles, integrated oven and 4 ring gas hob with chrome extractor fan with glass canopy above, sink unit with chrome swan mixer tap, formica work surfaces, integrated fridge freezer, island with breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, pvc back door
- Airing cupboard with gas boiler, closet, roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.67m x 2.77m (12' 0" x 9' 1")
Built in mirrored robe, wooden floor
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.79m x 2.64m (9' 2" x 8' 8")
Wooden floor, velux window
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.18m (8' 10" x 7' 2")
- Luxury white suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit and chrome tap with tiled splash back, square shower bath, spot lighting, velux window, heated chrome towel radiator
- Front garden in lawn in hedging.
Paved rear garden with raised patio.
Raised decked area to side.
Driveway parking for several cars.
(in last 30 days)
110th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »