- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extraordinary detached Home.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Ensuite shower room.
- Good sized living room.
- Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to sizable dining / living space.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Upv double glazing.
- Gas central heating.
- Popular and sought after location.
A unique opportunity to purchase this detached house type located in this most desirable and convenient residential location. Offering contemporary, spacious living space extending to over 1200 sq ft, together with proximity to both Belfast, Lisburn and main arterial routes, this magnificent home must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Three bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Good sized living room. Luxury fitted kitchen, open plan to beautiful feature family dining and living space, ideal of entertaining. Separate utility room. Downstairs w.c. White bathroom suite on first floor. Garage with light and power. Enclosed paved garden and decking area to rear. Upvc double glazing. Gas central heating system. Access to roofspace via pull down ladder, offering excellent storage. An outstanding home offering well proportioned accommodation and well maintained outdoor space, this fantastic home will appeal to many, including those seeking space to work from home while being close to nearby amenities. EPC C76
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Beautiful tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 13'5 x 13'0 (4.09m x 3.96m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'9 x 16'1 (5.41m x 4.90m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stinless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, partially tiled walls, under unit lighting, open plan to sizeable family dining / living space, beautiful tiled floor, feature windows and double doors to enclosed garden. Access from kitchen to;
- UTILITY ROOM
- Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, Worcester gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace via pull dow ladder, excellent storage.
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- Built-in robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin, beautiful partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 13'1 x 7'5 (3.99m x 2.26m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)
- Wooden effect strip floor, built-in mirrored slide robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, partially tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Enclosed back garden.
- Light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »