- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached villa on superb "double" site
- Four bedrooms
- Drawing room with twin aspect and fireplace
- Separate dining/family room, also with fireplace
- Home office/study
- Kitchen with Neff appliances and casual dining area
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing
- Twin garages to rear
- No onward chain
- Priced to allow for some updating
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location
- Well-tended front and south-west facing rear gardens
- Close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationOccupying one of the largest plots in these highly regarded cul-de-sacs just off prestigious Kings Road, this attractive detached home is set amongst beautiful, well-tended gardens.
Natural light floods into the well-proportioned interior. Although now requiring some modernisation, the property has been well cared for and is ready to move into. The sale has also been priced accordingly.
There are almost two gardens (facing south west) to the rear offering a superb degree of potential and flexiblity ... subject to necessary consents.
A short stroll to excellent local amenities in Cherryvalley and Kings Square, Ballyhackamore is also less than a mile away. Access to the Comber Greenway is also just around the corner.
It is only upon personal inspection that one can appreciate the potential and all this lovely home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door with double glazed panels.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, access to cupboard under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.32m x 3.4m (20' 9" x 11' 2")
Twin aspect, cornice ceiling, feature marble fireplace and hearth.
- DINING/FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.55m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
(into bay). Brick fireplace with tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, plate rack.
- STUDY/HOME OFFICE:
- 2.86m x 2.26m (9' 5" x 7' 5")
- 4.02m x 3.94m (13' 2" x 12' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level oak units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit Integrated Neff double oven, four ring hob with extractor fan over. Neff dishwasher, fridge, freezer. uPVC back door to garden.
CASUAL DINING AREA: Concealed double doors to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.m x 1.12m (13' 1" x 3' 8")
Built-in cupboards. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Oil fired boiler.
First Floor Return
- Feature leaded stained glass window on stair turn.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.21m x 3.45m (13' 10" x 11' 4")
Twin aspect, picture rail, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 2.92m (13' 2" x 9' 7")
(Plus entrance area). Excellent range of built-in furniture including roes with drawers, cupboards, dressing table.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.05m x 2.26m (10' 0" x 7' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.56m x 3.21m (11' 8" x 10' 6")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over and screen. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with storage underneath. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Shelved storage cupboard. Adjacent shelved hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. Access to roofspace. Feature "porthole" style leaded stained glass window.
- Superb, mature site comprising:
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawns featuring beds well-stocked with variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs.
Two pedestrian entrances with brick pavior pathways to both sides leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Excellent sized, private rear garden enjoying a south-westerly aspect.
Two lawns bordered by abundance of plants, trees and flowering shrubs, rose bed.
Brick pavior patio area.
Outside lights and tap, PVC oil tank. Vehicular access via laneway to side to:
- GARAGE (1):
- 5.61m x 2.83m (18' 5" x 9' 3")
Up and over door. Door to garden.
- ADJACENT GARAGE (2):
- 5.6m x 2.96m (18' 4" x 9' 9")
Up and over door. Door to garden.
Turn off Knock Road (after Knock lights) into lower section of Kings Road at Towell House. Kings Park is first on the right hand side. Continue to bottom and turn right. Property is up on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »