- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Cottage
- Potential Building/Development Site
- c. 1 Acre Site
- Convenient Location
- Mains Services
- Access From Portadown Tirnascobe Road
- Garages Outbuildings
- Mature Gardens To Front Side.
This detached cottage is located on a generous site of c. 1 acre on the Killuney Road just on the outskirts of Armagh City. This cottage would be suitable for a replacement dwelling subject to planning as the property at present is in poor condition and would not be suitable for a mortgage. Therefore it is only suitable for a replacement or redevelopment. Killuney Road is located just on the town boundary and can be accessed from the Portadown Road or the Tirnsacobe Road.
- Entrance Porch
- Mahogany front door with glass inset and side panel, mahogany door leading to entrance hall.
- Enterance Hall
- 10' 9" x 9' 4" (3.28m x 2.84m) Tiled floor,cast iron wood burning stove direct access to kitchen.
- 10' 7" x 10' 4" (3.23m x 3.15m) Stainless steel sink unit and drainer, fitted wall units, tiled walls, scullery off the kitchen.
- 12' 7" x 9' 4" (3.84m x 2.84m) Open fire with tiled fireplace and hearth with mahogany surround, laminated wooden floor.
- 6' 11" x 5' 3" (2.11m x 1.60m) White fitted bathroom suite, panel bath with mixer taps over, wash hand basin and low flush WC.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' x 5' 9" (3.35m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 8" x 9' 7" (2.95m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 7" x 8' 8" (2.92m x 2.64m)
- Shower Room
- 8' 5" x 5' 6" (2.57m x 1.68m) Pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, electric shower, wooden ceiling, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- This is a generous site which extends to about 1 acre with a selection of garages and outbuildings. There is a garden to the front and side and a driveway to the side of the property for parking. There is also a paddock to the side with a gate leading to Killuney road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »