- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Kitchen with dining area
- Two bedrooms
- Neat gardens front and rear
- Useful detached garage
Additional InformationExcellent value, superb location!
We are delighted to bring this attractive detached bungalow to the open market.
The bungalow consists of a lounge, kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is lots of room for extending the bungalow if required.
Outside are neat gardens front and rear and a useful detached garage.
Shops, road and rail transport are all in the immediate area.
Competitively priced for refurbishment – view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed entrance door. Wood panelled walls. Laminate floor. Access to floored and sheeted roofspace. Velux window. Hot press with insualted copper cyclinder and Willis type immersion.
- 3.654m x 3.581m (11' 12" x 11' 9")
Feature fireplace with electric fire inset. Coved ceiling. Part wood panelled walls.
- KITCHEN, DINING AND LIVING AERA:
- 5.3m x 3.603m (17' 5" x 11' 10")
Good range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part wood panelled walls. Electric fireplace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.959m x 3.723m (12' 12" x 12' 3")
Range of built in wardrobes and storage.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 4.083m x 2.952m (13' 5" x 9' 8")
Built in cupboard.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Vanity unit. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Laminate floor. Wood panelled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.884m x 2.427m (16' 0" x 7' 12")
- Driveway. Rear garden in lawn enclosed by conifers and hedging. Oil tank. Boiler.
Killeaton Crescent is located off the A1 Queensway
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
59th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »