23 Kerrymount Avenue, Belfast BT8 6NL
3 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
- A fantastic semi-detached home located on a spacious corner site in the heart of the Four Winds
- Well-presented and in excellent condition throughout
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Living room with a feature fireplace and French doors leading to a bright dining room
- Kitchen with a good range of units with dining space
- Three double bedrooms - one with built in robes
- Shower room with a modern white suite
- Fixed staircase leading to a useful floored roofspace
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Detached garage with light, power and an up & over door
- Rear garden laid in lawn with a patio area
- Front and side gardens laid in lawns complimented by plants & shrubs
- Driveway providing off-street parking
- Convenient location with an excellent range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Be Keen On Kerry!
This fantastic semi-detached property located in the heart of the Four Winds has so much to offer to first time buyers and young families alike. Being situated just off Newton Park ensures a superb range of local amenities, a choice of great schools and excellent public transport to and from the city centre. The rear garden is very private making it perfect for some al fresco dining. On top of this the property is beautifully presented, spacious and has the benefit of a fixed staircase leading to a floored roofspace offering superb storage.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage, a spacious living room that offers a feature fireplace, a dining room that is accessed through double doors and a kitchen with a good range of fitted units, space for dining and a built in oven and hob. Upstairs offers three well-proportioned double bedrooms, a shower room with a white suite and a fixed staircase leading to a large floored roofspace.
The front and side garden is laid in lawns with a selections of plants, trees and shrubs. There is a driveway to the side leading to the detached garage. The rear garden benefits from a well tended lawn and a lovely patio area to enjoy a nightcap while taking in the sunset.
Kerrymount Avenue is ideally located in the Four Winds area with an excellent range of local amenities including the superb Four Winds bar & restaurant. Belfast City Centre is easily accessible by local transport and there is a vast range of local primary and secondary schools.
To arrange a viewing of this superb property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Living Room 16'7" x 11'9"
Dining Room 10'3" x 10'0"
Kitchen/Diner 11'10" x 9'10"
Bedroom 1 11'9" x 11'9"
Bedroom 2 11'11" x 9'1"
Bedroom 3 10'5" x 9'0"
Bathroom 8'11" x 7'1"
Floored Roofspace 14'8" x 7'10"
Garage 18'10" x 9'0"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »