This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms with Laminate Wooden Floors
- Large Lounge Dining Room with Feature Granite Fireplace
- Luxury Kitchen in Shaker Style Oak
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ample Storage
- Allocated and Visitors Car Parking
- Easy Access to Ballyhackamore Village and Commuter Routes
- EPC C70
Additional InformationThis spacious first floor apartment is situated within a well established development with mature and well stocked landscape grounds just off the prestigious Kensington Road.
This spacious accommodation comprises two bedrooms with laminate wooden floors, modern fitted kitchen, large lounge dining room, spacious bathroom with contemporary white suite including separate shower cubicle. The property benefits from gas fired heating, double glazed windows and allocated parking.
The apartment is conveniently located just off Belfasts outer ring and offers a short commute to both the city centre or alternatively Stormont Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Large cloakroom storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- Granite fireplace and hearth with wooden surround and gas fire. Recessed lights.
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Laminate work surfaces. Extensive range of high and low level units in shaker style oak. Built in stainless steel oven and four ring ceramic hob. Stainless steel chimney style extractor. Built in fridge freezer. Dishwasher. Washer/dryer. Fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Laminate wooden floor.
- LUXURY FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath and mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Close coupled W.C. Fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lights.
- OUTSIDE :
- Extensive well stocked mature communal gardens. Allocated car parking space and additional visitors car parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views