23 Kathleen Drive,
Comber, BT23 5QJ
2 Bed Semi-detached Bungalow
Offers around £135,000
Contact the Agent
Tim Martin & Co (Comber Office)
Offers around £135,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
The property is fitted with oil fired central heating, double glazing and boasts well appointed accommodation comprising of a lounge, modern fitted kitchen with casual dining area, dining room / snug, two bedrooms and a modern fitted shower room. Outside, a driveway leads to the detached garage, whilst fully enclosed rear gardens are laid out in lawn with spacious patio areas, all of which enjoy an open rural aspect.
Comber village is home to a wealth of local boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants and the local farmer’s market, whilst an excellent range of primary and secondary schools in the surrounding and Greater Belfast area are all easily accessible.
It is not often that bungalows in this much sought after location come onto the market and therefore, early viewing is recommend
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glazed PVC entrance door; wood laminate floor; cornice ceiling; recessed spotlights; telephone connection point.
- LOUNGE 4.55m x 3.33m (14'11 x 10'11)
- Granite effect fireplace with matching hearth; electric fire inset; oak fire surround; wood laminate floor; cornice ceiling; tv aerial connection point.
- DINING ROOM 2.69m x 2.59m (8'10 x 8'6)
- Tiled floor; glazed double PVC doors to rear gardens; recessed spotlights; tv aerial connection point; open through to:
- KITCHEN 4.62m x 2.24m (15'2 x 7'4)
- Good range of modern wood laminate high and low level cupboards and drawers incorporating single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; integrated electric under oven with New World 4 ring ceramic hob; extractor hood; Hotpoint fridge & freezer; Indesit dishwasher; formica worktops; tiled splashback; tiled floor; recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 3.25m (11'4 x 10'8)
- Built in sliding robes with mirrored doors; built in storage cupboard; wood laminate floor; recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM 2 2.67m x 2.54m (8'9 x 8'4)
- Wood laminate floor.
- SHOWER ROOM 1.85m x 1.68m (6'1 x 5'6)
- Modern white suite comprising separate tiled quadrant shower cubicle with Creda electric shower unit and wall mounted telephone shower attachment; fitted sliding shower doors; wall mounted wash hand basin with vanity unit under; close couples wc; tiled floor and walls; towel radiator; pine tongue and groove ceiling with recessed spotlights.
- Concrete driveway leading to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.91m x 2.49m (22'8 x 8'2)
- Up and over door; light and power points; telephone connection point.
- BOILER HOUSE
- With Riello oil fired boiler.
- STORE 1.93m x 1.85m (6'4 x 6'1)
- Light point
- Enclosed front gardens laid out in lawn; decorative pebble flowerbeds; fully enclosed rear gardens laid out in lawn with decorative pebble flowerbeds; spacious paved patio areas; open aspect to the rear; outside light and water tap; PVC oil storage tank.
- CAPITAL / RATEABLE VALUE
- £82,500. Rates Payable £675.84 per annum (approx.)
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.