- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas
- Driveway & Gardens
- Cash Offers Only
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached bungalow which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the Jordanstown Road and will ideally suit those looking to downsize.
Inside the accommodation comprises : entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and wood laminate flooring, spacious fitted kitchen / diner with space for appliances and pvc double glazed double doors to a conservatory / sunroom with wood laminate flooring and pvc double glazed double doors to rear. There are also 2 bedrooms both with built in sliding wardrobes and separate shower room.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a paved driveway, garden to front in lawn with pebbled shrub beds, paved patio area to rear with outhouse / workshop and steps to a garden in lawn with shrub beds,
Early viewing recommended !!
Please Note: We require cash offers only on this property.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 17'11'' X 11'8'' (5.46m X 3.56m)
- Feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring, two radiators
- KITCHEN / DINER 17'9'' X 11'10'' (5.41m X 3.61m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer sink unit, cooker space, stainless steel extractor fan, American style fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, radiator, pvc double glazed double doors to
- CONSERVATORY / SUNROOM 14'6'' X 12'6'' (4.42m X 3.81m)
- Wood laminate flooring, two radiators, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- BEDROOM 1 11'10'' X 9'9'' (3.61m X 2.97m)
- Built in part mirrored sliding robes, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- BEDROOM 2 11'9'' X 10'0'' (3.58m X 3.05m)
- Built in sliding robe, wood laminate flooring, radiator
- SHOWER ROOM
- Pvc panelled walk in shower area, thermostatic shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Paved driveway
Garden to front in lawn with pebbled shrub beds
Paved patio area to rear with steps to garden in lawn with shrub beds,
- OUTHOUSE / WORKSHOP 17'4'' X 11'1'' (5.28m X 3.38m)
- Light, power gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »