- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Extended Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility / Kitchen Area
- Modern White Bathroom
- Downstairs Shower Room
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationFabulous Detached Villa Set Within this Highly Desirable Location with Views of Cavehill
Holding a prime site within what is commonly regarded as one of Belfast's premier addresses this extended and modernised detached residence will have immediate appeal. The modern richly appointed interior comprises 3 reception rooms, 4 bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, conservatory and large utility / kitchen area. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom with shower and gas fired central heating.
Front garden in extensive paved driveway and rear garden in mature lawn with spectacular view of The Church of The Resurrection combines with the most convenient location with excellent schools, public transport, Cavehill Country Park and Fortwilliam Golf Course all within walking distance make this an opportunity not to be missed.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc entrance door, half wood panelled walls.
- Through Lounge 3.94 x 3.63 (12'11" x 11'11")
- Wood strip floor, double panelled radiator.
- Kitchen / Dining 5.79 x 3.61 (19'0" x 11'10")
- Extensive range of white gloss high and low level units, marble worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting,
Patio doors to:
- Conservatory 3.30 x 2.67 (10'10" x 8'9")
- Ceramic tiled floor, Double glazed French doors to garden.
- Converted Garage Comprising:
- Utility/ Kitchen Area 3.12 x 2.58 (10'3" x 8'6")
- Range of low level gloss units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, chrome radiator, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Lounge 4.56 x 2.75 (15'0" x 9'0")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising corner shower cubicle, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Living Room 8.04 x 3.44 (26'5" x 11'3")
- Feature fireplace, wood strip floor, double panelled radiator, full width windows, feature ceiling, recessed lights.
- First Floor
- Landing, half wood panelled walls.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 3.94 (11'11" x 12'11")
- Range of built-in robes, cupboards above, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.63 x 2.73 (11'11" x 8'11")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.55 x 2.70 (11'8" x 8'10")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.39 x 2.95 (11'1" x 9'8")
- Double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Front garden in brick paved driveway, rear garden in lawn with spectacular view of The Church of The Resurrection.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »