- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS / 1 RECEPTION
- GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC FRONT & FRENCH DOORS
- PVC FASCIA & GUTTERING
- BLINDS INCLUDED IN SALE
- EPC RATING - D
- We are delighted to offer For Sale this stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached house complete with garage and workshop. This family home has been well cared for by its present owners and is tastefully decorated throughout. Neat lawns to front and rear further enhance the beauty of this property. It is convenient to shops, schools, churches etc. This property will appeal to first time buyers or a young family seeking excellent accommodation combined with great outdoor space.
Viewing is highly recommend to appreciate fully this beautiful property.
- Having understairs storage, semi-solid wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m x 3.45m (15' x 11'4")
- Having attractive marble fireplace with granite hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.54m x 2.51m (18'2" x 8'3")
- Having range of eye and low level units, matching pelmet over window with down lighting, tiling between units, gas hob, electric underoven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for fridge / freezer, plumbed for washing machine, ample dining space, tiled floor, French doors leading to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 2.92m into built in wardrobe (11'8" x 9'7"
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 2 11'7" x 9'7"
- Having laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM 3 2.64m x 2.51m to widest points (8'8" x 8'3" to wid
- Having built in wardrobe with sliding doors, laminated wooden floor.
- Comprising bath with telephone hand shower attachment to taps, whb and wc, tiled walk in electric shower, laminated wooden floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- GARAGE 16'8" x 8'11" Having roller door, light and power points, side window.
SHED/WORKSHOP 15'4" x 7'11" Having sliding door, light and power points.
Neat lawns to front bordered by wall. The generous rear lawn has a paved patio area and raised rockery bed stocked with plants and shrubs. There is a also a vegetable plot.
Driveway to side leading to garage.
Enclosed to rear by gate.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £958.30 (Sept 2020)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »