- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow in Extremely Convenient Location Close to Many Local Amenities
- Spacious Lounge & Separate Sitting Room
- Large Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Recently Re-decorated & Ready for any New Purchaser to Move in & add their Own Stamp
- Driveway Parking & Integral Garage
- Spacious Surrounding Private Gardens with Tiered Garden to the Rear
- Walking Distance to all Dromore Amenities & Easy Commuting Distance to Many Local Towns & Amenities Including The Outlet & Sprucefield Retail Park
Additional InformationA deceptively spacious detached bungalow with good sized surrounding gardens and tiered rear garden. It is in an excellent situation just off the Banbridge Road and offers easy access to the A1 dual carriageway north and south and commuting distance to the Outlet and Sprucefield Retail Park.
The property comprises; lounge, separate sitting room and large modern fitted kitchen with dining area. There are four well proportioned bedrooms, one with ensuite shower room, and a family bathroom. On the lower level there is a cloakroom/wc, utility room and access to the integral garage.
The property has been recently re-decorated and is ready for any new purchaser to move in. With its convenient location, within comfortable commuting distance to both Lisburn and Belfast, local schools and amenities, this property warrants early viewing.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor to porch, cloaks cupboard, access to roofspace, hotpress.
- 4.52m x 3.84m (14' 10" x 12' 7")
Attractive fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, laminate wood effect floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.87m (11' 5" x 9' 5")
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 6.3m x 3.96m (20' 8" x 13' 0")
Range of wooden high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated Neff dishwasher, integrated Neff hob, Neff stainless steel extractor fan, integrated oven, integrated fridge, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, uPVC door to rear, door to utility room.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.95m x 4.42m (16' 3" x 14' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.93m x 4.67m (16' 2" x 15' 4")
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- 2.77m x 2.39m (9' 1" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, panelled bath with hand shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.53m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.41m (9' 1" x 7' 11")
- Stairs from kitchen to . . .
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.89m x 2.92m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
Units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.15m x 4.98m (20' 2" x 16' 4")
Roller door, power and light.
From A1 take the sign to Dromore, drive through the town centre, at mini roundabout go left onto Banbridge Road then left onto Hampton Rise after Dromore High School and keep driving straight up to the turning bay.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »