- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Extended Semi Detached Family Home in Prime Residential Location
- Impressive Family Home in Convenient Location with Good Access to City Centre
- Living Room, Magnificent Modern Kitchen Area Opening to Dining Area & Family Room
- Ground Floor WC Facility
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Parking to Front of Property for 2 Cars
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden with Decking Area
Additional InformationSuperb extended semi detached family home in a prime residential location with convenient access to the city centre and well placed with good access to a range of local schools.
The property has been sympathetically modernised and extended in recent years and offers a charm that will appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a living room, magnificent modern kitchen opening to dining area and family room.
Upstairs are four well proportioned bedrooms, the master with ensuite shower room, and a deluxe bathroom.
In addition the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, excellent garden area to the rear and parking to the front for up to two cars.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, understairs cloaks space.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.16m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
Feature fireplace surround and mantle, tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, solid wood strip flooring.
- MAGNIFICENT EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING & FAMILY AREA:
- 9.96m x 4.94m (32' 8" x 16' 2")
(at widest points). Excellent range of modern high and low level units, built-in four ring gas hob and electric oven underneath,single drainer 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, under unit lighting, integrated fridge freezer, low voltage spotlights, part tiled walls. Dining and family area with ceramic tiled floor, double French doors to rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- Slingsby ladder to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.2m x 2.96m (13' 9" x 9' 9")
Laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 2.28m (10' 11" x 7' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.2m x 2.19m (7' 3" x 7' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.23m x 3.1m (10' 7" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor.
- Panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Rear garden in lawn with decked area, summer house. Two parking spaces at front of property.
Ardenlee Avenue from Ravenhill Road turn right into Shelbourne Road then second on the left into Haddington Gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »