- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning 4 bedroom Victorian residence with a superb double storey extenson to the rear
- Convenient location close to schools, shops, cafes and excellent public transport links to Belfast City Centre
- Within walking distance of Ravenhill Park, Kingspan Stadium, the home of Ulster Rugby
- Beautifully presented throughout offering spacious and adaptable accommodation to include:-
- Lounge with feature bay window and open fire
- Extended, open plan kitchen/dining/family room with patio doors to decking and rear garden
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower and dressing room
- Family bathroom plus downstairs cloakroom
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors/Gas fired central heating
- Off street parking facilities to the front/Fully enclosed rear garden with decking and summer house
- EPC rating - D61
- Rates - £1422.18
Additional InformationWe have great pleasure in offering No. 23 Haddington Gardens, to the market. A stunning Victorian home of distinctive quality, with a superb double storey extension to the rear. Oozing with style and superbly positioned just off the Cregagh Road, this delightful home extends to approximately 1506.95sq ft/140 sq m and has been extensively renovated to offer a versatile yet practical layout, incorporating the all important 4th bedroom and much sought after open-plan, kitchen/family/dining room to the rear.
Upon entering the property, the elegant entrance hall, still retaining beautiful cornicing, leads to a traditional style lounge with feature bay window and open fire, for those cosy winter evenings. The rear extension offers a fabulous family hub and entertaining space, flooded with an abundance of natural light, this large, open plan extension boasts three clearly defined areas – a cosy sitting room to the rear with patio doors to the garden, when opened the garden instantly becomes an extension of the sitting room. The dining area is a lovely bright space, positioned in the middle of the room, where you can engage with family and friends, whilst the kitchen area has an excellent selection of cupboard and counter space. Leading off the kitchen is the essential downstairs cloakroom facilities.
The first floor is ideally suited to the growing family, with four bedrooms, a master with ensuite shower room, and dressing area, plus a separate family sized bathroom. Externally, to the front a pebbled drive provides off road parking facilities. The rear is enclosed and well stocked with mature plants and shrubs, including a decking area ideal for al-fresco dining, and a pretty summer house, for those lazy summer evenings.
This is an outstanding period property, presented to a very high standard, with on-trend elegant neutral tones, high ceilings and graciously appointed rooms creating a most impressive and stylish interior. The location is second to none, with the bustling and popular Cregagh Road within walking distance, where there is a fantastic choice of cafés, and local shops,with Ravenhill park and the Kingspan Stadium a short stroll away.
Viewing is essential to appreciate this most impressive family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC and glazed front door and side window to entrance hall. Cornicing, ceiling rose, understairs storage area and wood laminate flooring.
- 4.12m x 3.15m (13' 6" x 10' 4")
Feature open fire with a painted wood surround, tiled hearth and inset. Solid oak flooring, bay window and cornicing.
- 2.28m x 0.87m (7' 6" x 2' 10")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and splashback. Store cupboard.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 9.94m x 3.19m (32' 7" x 10' 6")
The kitchen area has an excellent selection of cream, high and low level units including recess lighting, stainless steel sink unit and a half with single drainer and mixer tap and a stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated appliances include: an electric oven, gas hob, dish washer and fridge/freezer, with a recess for a washing machine. Tiled at workarea and tiled floor. Glazed area with side door and patio doors to the rear.
- Wood laminate flooring and cornicing.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.15m x 2.85m (13' 7" x 9' 4")
Front aspect, wood laminate flooring, bay window and cornicing.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.24m x 2.16m (7' 4" x 7' 1")
Front aspect, display shelving and wood laminte flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 3.16m (10' 10" x 10' 4")
Rear aspect, wood laminate flooring.
- DRESSING AREA:
- 1.84m x 1.83m (6' 0" x 6' 0")
Fitted wardrobe, wood laminate flooring, cupboard housing the gas boiler. Access to the roofspace via slingsby ladder.
- 2.06m x 1.96m (6' 9" x 6' 5")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., wash hand basin with mixer tap and a panel bath with shower attachment and mixer tap. Tiled floor and splashback. White heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.11m x 3.2m (10' 2" x 10' 6")
Rear aspect with a wood laminate flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.05m x 1.16m (6' 9" x 3' 10")
White suite comprising wash hand bain with mixer tap, low flush W.C., and a shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. White heated towel rail. Tiled floor and splashback.
- Front - Decorative pebbled drive, providing ample off road parking facilities this is bordered by mature planting.
Rear - Fully enclosed with a wood decking area, pebbled beds, lawn, mature planting with the summer house included in the sale.
Haddington Gardens is positioned off the Cregagh Road, between Ardenlee parade and Onslow Gardens.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »