- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Second Floor Duplex Apartment With Victorian Charm
- Extending to Circa 1900 Square Feet
- Stunning Conversion of Former Groomsport House Hotel
- Magnificent Panoramic Views to Antrim Coastline, Groomsport's Picturesque Harbour, Irish Sea and Belfast Lough
- Immense Feeling of Warmth and Character
- Many Original Period Features Throughout
- Magnificent Drawing Room with Working Window Shutters and Stunning Sea Views
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Stunning Sea Views
- Three Large Bedrooms Including Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Two Bedrooms with Feature Beamed Ceilings
- Shower Room with White Suite and Additional Separate WC
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Hardwood Double Glazed Windows
- Private Beach Access
- Private Residents' Tennis Courts
- Landscaped Gardens
- Two Allocated Car Parking Spaces
- Additional Visitor Car Parking Space
- Internal Inspection Essential
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale arguably the finest property in this exceptional development. This fine conversion of the former Groomsport House Hotel boasts stunning panoramic sea views, the Irish Sea, Belfast Lough, Groomsport Harbour and Antrim coastline and is also steeped in history with many original period features on show to add to its overwhelming feeling of warmth and character.
This superb penthouse second floor duplex apartment is approached by the original carved wooden banister with feature stained glass window and motion sensitive lighting. On entering the apartment viewers are sure to be impressed by not only the bright and spacious living accommodation but also the stunning views and continuing theme of many fantastic original features such as working window shutters, cornice ceilings and beamed ceilings. Extending to circa 1900 square feet the accommodation comprises: fantastic drawing room, fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances, and a large master bedroom with en suite bathroom on its ground floor. Upstairs there are two further large bedrooms, shower room and separate WC to further enhance this fine apartment.
Additionally it benefits from Phoenix Gas Heating, hardwood double glazed windows and ample storage space which is rare in so many other apartments. Outside there are beautifully presented communal gardens, private residents' tennis court, two private allocated car parking spaces, additional visitor parking and pathway to the beach and beautiful and peaceful coastal walks.
The setting is truly fantastic and from inside it feels that you could be miles away but this is not the case as you are in close proximity to the many shops in Ballyholme village and the impressive Bloomfield Shopping Centre as well as being easily accessible for the Belfast and Donaghadee bound commuter. Early viewing is essential so as to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Communal hallway with original feature stained glass window, motion sensitive lights, cornice ceiling to second floor, wooden door to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, feature arch window, large storage cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.48m x 5.33m (21' 3" x 17' 6")
at widest points
Superb views over tennis courts, well presented gardens, panoramic views of the Irish Sea and Belfast Lough, cornice ceiling, working window shutters, dual aspect windows, high ceilings, telecom entry system.
- 6.05m x 2.82m (19' 10" x 9' 3")
at widest points
Superb views over tennis courts, well presented gardens, panoramic views of the Irish Sea and Belfast Lough. Extensive range of high and low level Shaker style units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated Neff stainless steel oven, integrated gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washer dryer, integrated dishwasher, glass display cabinets, concealed strip lighting, working window shutters, solid oak flooring, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, breakfast bar, high ceilings, gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 2.64m (17' 6" x 8' 8")
Cornice ceiling, working window shutters, sea glimpses, high ceilings.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Feature beamed ceiling, Velux window, storage cupboard, low voltage spotlights.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, shaving light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.56m x 3.99m (18' 3" x 13' 1")
at widest points
Feature beamed ceiling, Velux window giving additional natural light, dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 2.69m (13' 8" x 8' 10")
at widest points
Feature exposed beams.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower room. White suite comprising: double built in fully tiled shower cubicle with Velux window, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- Private beach access, use of private tennis courts and communal landscaped gardens and outside storage shed. Two privately owned car parking spaces and additional visitor parking.
Leaving Groomsport Village, turn right onto the Donaghadee Road and take the first left into Groomsport House Road.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »