23 Greer Park Drive,
Newtownbreda Road, Belfast, BT8 7YQ
5 Bed Detached House
Offers over £399,500
Offers over £399,500
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Excellent Deceptively Spacious Extended Detached Family Home Within Sought After Residential Development
- Reception Hall With Feature Window & Large Cloakroom/WC
- Good Sized Bright Dining Room
- Generous Lounge With Feature Glass Fronted Gas Fire
- Open Plan To Airy Living Room With Access To Rear Garden
- Excellent Entertainment Sized Family Room
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining Area & Built-in Appliances
- Separate Good Sized Matching Utility Room
- 5 Good Sized First Floor Double Bedrooms / Principal Bedroom With Modern Ensuite
- Luxury Family Shower Room With Double Shower Cubicle / Additional Modern Shower Room Servicing Bedrooms 4 & 5
- Extensive Adaptable Accommodation Finished to High Standard Ideal For Modern Day Family Living
- Gas Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles / Front & Side Garden Areas
- Planning Permission For Attached Garage
- Private Rear Garden & Additional Raised Rear Garden Area For Those Summer Evenings
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location Yet Extremely Convenient To Transport Links, Schools, Tescos & Forestside Complex
The property offers generous accommodation over two floors and is finished to a high standard throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally. Overall with its adaptable layout it is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
Recent sales within this development have proven extremely popular and with all and more this excellent family home has to offer in the way of location and accommodation it will have wide ranging appeal. Early viewing is highly recommended so as not to lose out.
- uPVC leaded glass double glazed front door with matching side panels to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, wired for wall lights, understairs display/storage area, feature window giving additional natural light, feature high ceiling.
- LARGE CLOAKROOM/WC:
- Vanity unit with low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled effect floor, large cloaks cupboard.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 2.87m (12' 5" x 9' 5")
Matching laminate wood effect floor.
- Open archway and steps to . . .
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO LIVING ROOM:
- 7.49m x 5.05m (24' 7" x 16' 7")
(at widest points overall). Feature glass fronted gas fire, matching laminate wood effect floor, wired for wall lights.
LIVING ROOM: Matching laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.57m x 3.86m (15' 0" x 12' 8")
(average, at widest points). Extensive range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, Bosch five ring stainless steel gas hob with stainless steel splash back, Bosch electric oven underneath, integrated Kenwood dishwasher, space for fridge, glazed display cabinet, concealed lights, low voltage lights, matching laminate wood effect floor.
- MATCHING UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.73m x 1.6m (12' 3" x 5' 3")
(average, at widest points). Range of matching units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, splash back, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, built-in shelves, matching laminate wood floor, low voltage lights.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.13m x 4.52m (16' 10" x 14' 10")
(at widest points). Matching laminate wood effect floor, low voltage lights, uPVC double glazed patio doors to outside, feature built-in storage units, cupboards, incorporating gas boiler and display area, integrated Kenwood fridge freezer.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.84m (13' 3" x 12' 7")
(at widest points).
- MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled shower cubicle with contemporary shower unit and hand shower, low flush wc, vanity unit, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.84m (12' 4" x 9' 4")
Views over Belfast.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.53m x 3.15m (11' 7" x 10' 4")
Double glazed Velux window, access to floored roofspace with light via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.49m x 3.66m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
(average, at widest points). Double glazed Velux windows, extensive mirror fronted built-in wardrobes.
- CONNECTING INNER HALLWAY:
- Low voltage lights.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully panelled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully panelled walls and ceiling, tiled effect floor, low voltage lights.
- BEDROOM (5)/DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.89m (13' 5" x 12' 9")
(at widest points). Double glazed Velux windows.
- GOOD SIZED LUXURY FAMILY SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.13m (8' 1" x 7' 0")
(at widest points). Large double fully panelled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully panelled walls, tiled effect floor, towel rail.
- Driveway parking for multiple vehicles to front. Front garden in lawn and beds with mature trees, side pathways and paved storage area, outside tap. Enclosed by timber fencing and mature trees and shrubs, extremely private rear garden in artificial grass with border bedded areas. Timber steps to additional extensive sitting area with border railings, timber fencing and shrubs.
From Newtownbreda Road turn into Greer Park Avenue. Go up the hill and at junction turn right into Greer Park Drive and number 23 is on the right hand side.