- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick end terrace home
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 1st floor shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking to the side
- Chain free onward sale
This red brick end terrace home is one of only a handful of 4 bedroom properties, that are available with this ever popular and convenient setting. In addition to the four good size bedrooms, there are two separate reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and a fitted suite. Externally this property sits on a corner site with off street parking to the side, and has gardens to the front, side and low maintenance area to the rear. This home home is close to many amenities, including shopping facilities, bus and arterial routes and for those who enjoy the outdoors, Shaw's Bridge & Belvoir Park Forest are close by, and for those who enjoy shops, Tesco, Forestside shopping centre and the vast array of outlets along the Boucher Road are a short car journey away. Suitable for the 1st time buyer and indeed the family unit, viewing is recommended of this chain free home.
- The accommodation comprises
- Upvc glass panelled front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring.
- Lounge 15'9" x 10'9" (4.80m x 3.28m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Modern Kitchen 10'9" x 9'2" (3.28m x 2.79m)
- Range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Tongue and groove ceiling. Larder cupboard.
- Dining room 10'8" x 9'6" (3.25m x 2.90m)
- Laminate flooring.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 11'2" x 11'0" (3.40m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom two 11'3" x 11'1" at widest (3.43m x 3.38m at widest)
- Bedroom Three 11'0" x 7'1" (3.35m x 2.16m)
- Hot press.
- Bedroom Four 8'5" x 8'3" (2.57m x 2.51m)
- Shower room 8'1 x 6'4 (2.46m x 1.93m)
- White shower suite comprising corner shower cubicle with Triton shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling. Storage.
- Access to roof space.
- Driveway with ample parking to side.
- Front garden range of plants, trees and shrubs. Enclosed rear with flagged patio area. PVC oil tank. Purpose built storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »