- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom & Shower Room
- Gas fired central heating system
- uPVC double glazed windows and external door
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances & Granite Work Surfaces
- Shower Room With White Suite & Electric Shower
- Parking to the front of property with communal rear gardens laid in lawns
- Ideal first time purchase
23 Grand Court, Lisburn
An excellent first floor apartment located in this popular area of Hilden set just of the Belfast Road that is convenient to local shops, public transport and offers good access to Lisburn and Belfast City Centers. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or investors alike. We highly recommend an early appointment to view to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, stairs to...
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, built-in storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 12' 0'' x 9' 9'' (3.65m x 2.97m)
- Laminate wooden floor, double panel radiator. Open plan to...
- Kitchen 9' 8'' x 4' 10'' (2.94m x 1.47m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with oak doors and complementary granite worksurfaces and splashback. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, integrated fridge and automatic washing machine, undercounter lighting, LED lighting to the kickboard, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 12' 8'' x 7' 11'' (3.86m x 2.41m)
- Built-in storage cupboard, laminate wooden floor, single panel radiator.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, sink unit with mixer tap, shower cubicle with electric shower and glass sliding doors, PVC wall panelling, PVC tongue and groove to ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Parking to the front of property. Communal rear gardens laid in lawns with outside water tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »