- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculately presented bay fronted semi detached home
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Lounge open plan to dining room
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Recently fitted bathroom with contemporary white suite
- First floor roofspace accessed via Slingsby type ladder
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Fully enclosed private rear garden
- Driveway with ample parking
- Earliest appraisal recommended
Additional InformationThis immaculately well-presented bay fronted semi detached villa is situated in a convenient location boasting ease of access for the city commuter. Also close at hand are Holywood Town, Ballyhackamore & Belmont, Holywood Exchange, an excellent range of primary and secondary schools and George Best Belfast City Airport.
Internally the accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with open plan dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen, three well-proportioned bedrooms bright and spacious bathroom suite. Other benefits include double glazing, oil fired central heating, driveway parking and a delightful enclosed landscaped rear garden.
This home will be of interest to the first time buyer, downsizers, young professional or those starting a family. Earliest appraisal is highly recommended to appreciate the tasteful and immaculate presentation of this property. Viewing is by appointment.
- Timber front door, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.8m x 3.89m (15' 9" x 12' 9")
Bay window, brick fireplace with back boiler and tiled hearth.
- OPEN PLAN DINING:
- 3.45m x 2.54m (11' 4" x 8' 4")
- 3.4m x 2.31m (11' 2" x 7' 7")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, 4 ring hob. Extractor hood. Built in breakfast bar. Larder cupboard.
- Staircase to first floor.
- Hotpress with recently installed water cylinder. Access to floored roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 2.9m (13' 6" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.54m (11' 2" x 8' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 1.93m (10' 5" x 6' 4")
- Contemporary white suite comprising a low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps. Built in Aqualisa Quartz shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Low voltage lighting and extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, boiler house, oil storage tank, driveway to side with ample parking.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
132nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »