This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Double Glazing /Oil
- Detached Garage
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive semi detached villa which is situated in a cul-de-sac just off the main Ballyhenry Road, Newtownabbey which is close to Sandyknowes Roundabout offering easy access to the M2 motorway and surrounding areas and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with wood laminate flooring, lounge with feature fireplace and large kitchen / diner with access to rear. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite.
The property also benefits from oil fired heating and pvc double glazing.
Outside there is a stoned driveway leading to a detached garage with up and over door and gardens to front and rear in lawn.
Early viewing recommended!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.38m (14'4" x 11'1")
- Feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN / DINER 5.18m x 3.68m (17'0" x 12'1")
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cooker space, larder, plumbed for washing machine, fridge / freezer space, radiator, partly tiled walls, wood laminate tile effect flooring, pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Acess to roofspace, hotpress.
- BEDROOM 1 4.39m x 3.25m (14'5" x 10'8")
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m x 3.25m (12'1" x 10'8")
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m x 2.01m (9'9" x 6'7")
- Radiator, built in cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, partly tiled walls, radiator.
- Stoned driveway leading to a detached garage with up and over door, light, power, plumbed for washing machine, oil fired boiler, garden to front in lawn, pvc oil tank, tap to side, garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views