This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- One Good Size Bedroom
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Tiled Forecourt
- Tiled Patio To Rear
Additional InformationYou could buy this remarkable property through Co-Ownership for only £160.06 per month!! T: 90 30 90 30 & speak to Mark, our fully qualified FSA mortgage adviser… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!!
Located within this quiet cul-de-sac location, this semi detached bungalow has been thoroughly enjoyed by its present owners throughout the years.
Internally the property comprises a spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, one well proportioned bedroom and luxurious shower room.
This is a home that will suit first time buyers, those seeking a home without stairs or alternatively investors wanting a steady rental income.
We would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £59,950. Mortgage amount £29,975 monthly payment of £97.61 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply.Co-Ownership rent based on £29,975 monthly payment £62.45 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LOUNGE:13' 1" x 11' 8" (3.98m x 3.56m)
- Laminate flooring
- KITCHEN:10' 8" x 6' 6" (3.24m x 1.99m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- BEDROOM (1):10' 6" x 11' 6" (3.20m x 3.51m)
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM:6' 11" x 5' 7" (2.10m x 1.71m)
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring
- Front: tiled forecourt Rear: tiled patio
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views