- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Impressive Detached Property Offering Spacious And Adaptable Family Accommodation
- Spacious Lounge With Hardwood Fire Surround / Separate Family Room Or Fifth Bedroom
- Spacious Kitchen With Dining Area And Integrated Appliance / Utility Room With Built In Units
- Bathroom And First Floor Shower Room
- Optional Four Or Five Bedroom Layout (Master Bedroom With Range Of Built In Robes And En Suite)
- Spacious Setting With Gardens Laid In Lawns / Tarmac Driveway / Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
A Most Impressive Detached Property Offering Spacious And Adaptable Family Accommodation
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks storage cupboard. Hardwood entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- 5.67m x 4.5m (18' 7" x 14' 9")
Hardwood fire surround. Marble and tiled inset and hearth. Plaster cornice.
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:
- 5.33m x 4.03m (17' 6" x 13' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level units. Bowl and half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Round edge work surfaces. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Integrated fridge. Built in table.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.28m x 1.9m (10' 9" x 6' 3")
Range of built in units. Plumbed for washing machine.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM (5):
- 3.64m x 3.26m (11' 11" x 10' 8")
- Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.04m x 3.6m (19' 10" x 11' 10")
Measurements taken to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Oak laminated timber floor.
- SPACIOUS SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
- Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.49m x 4.04m (14' 9" x 13' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.05m x 3.22m (13' 3" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.m x 2.52m (16' 5" x 8' 3")
Built in robe. Large velux window.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Velux window.
- Separate hotpress.
- Spacious setting with gardens laid in lawns. Tarmac driveway.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.36m x 3.05m (17' 7" x 10' 0")
Light and power. Up and over door. Oil fired boiler.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maypole Hill turn into Fortfield, take second right into cul de sac, number 23 is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »