23 Farmhill Road, Holywood BT18 0AD
4 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious detached home in Cultra
- Highly regarded and sought after residential location
- Sitting room open to conservatory
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen open to casual dining
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Gas fired central heating
- uPVC windows throughout
- Ample parking to front
- Generous patio and gardens to the rear
Additional InformationThis spacious and well-appointed detached chalet bungalow occupies a mature site in one of Northern Ireland's most sought after residential locations.
The property enjoys all the attributes of this highly regarded location, with mature tree lined roads, a short distance to the Cultra shoreline, and coastal walks. The fashionable and friendly town of Holywood is only minutes away and there is easy access to the main Belfast and Bangor road network from the traffic lights at Farmhill Road. Marino railway halt is within a couple minutes walking distance. In addition it is very close to local amenities and several good schools, churches, lifestyle and healthcare providers.
Internally the property provides good accommodation across two levels. The ground floor offers flexible accommodation, greeted by a bright entrance hallway you will find a spacious living room opening into the conservatory which opens out to the private patio and mature gardens and lawn, a dining room, playroom/snug, kitchen with casual dining space, WC and utility room. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en suite, a family bathroom and ample storage. Outside there are well tended landscaped gardens in patio, lawns and mature shrubs and a well-established hedge surrounding the site. In addition the property is double glazed, has gas fired central heating and a fully fitted alarm system.
All in all, a super home ideally suited to a downsizer who wishes to stay in the Cultra area, a young professional or a family. Internal viewing highly recommend. Contact Tiffany Brien in our North Down office for more information on 02890428989.
- uPVC double glazed front door with side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Geometric tiled floor, under stairs storage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.81m x 3.73m (22' 4" x 12' 3")
Open fireplace with marble surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Spotlights. uPVC double glazed door to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.01m (19' 10" x 13' 2")
uPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 6.07m x 3.02m (19' 11" x 9' 11")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer taps, space for dishwasher, space for wine cooler, tiled worktops and splashback, built in oven and 4 ring electric hob, concealed extractor fan, spotlights. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.86m x 1.93m (12' 8" x 6' 4")
Range of low level units, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, 1.5 bowl inset ceramic sink with swan neck mixer tap, tiled inset, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- 4.9m x 3.35m (16' 1" x 11' 0")
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.66m (12' 9" x 12' 0")
- Hotpress and shelving, access to floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.3m x 3.71m (20' 8" x 12' 2")
At widest points. Laminate wooden floor, spotlights.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Pedestal wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, enclosed shower cubicle with mains connected shower, spotlights, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.97m (11' 1" x 9' 9")
Built in cupboard
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.34m (10' 1" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 3.35m (13' 11" x 11' 0")
Built in robe. Feature cast iron fireplace.
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled panelled bath, telephone hand shower, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »