23 Enfield Street,
Portstewart, BT55 7AL
2 Bed Mid-terrace House
Last listed at Offers over £195,000
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 110 Mbps
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Town Central Location
*Closing Date Friday 13th October at 12.00pm approx* This is a charming two bedroom plus attic room mid-terrace house located in the heart of Portstewart and possesses that all important feeling of warmth and character. This superb family home should meet the needs of a wide and varied range of potential purchasers. Well presented throughout and in excellent order, there are many fine features including modern kitchen and bathroom, whilst still retaining much character and charm. Centrally located, the property also benefits from being situated to most, if not all local amenities including shops, schools, churches and all main bus routes into Coleraine and Portrush. Early inspection is highly recommended of this most delightful and conveniently located property.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With laminate wood floor.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 6.32m x 4.39m (20' 9" x 14' 5")
With recessed lighting and laminate wood floor.
- KITCHEN/LIVING AREA:
- 8.m x 2.31m (26' 3" x 7' 7")
With single drainer stainless steel sink unit, high and low level units, integrated ceramic hob, stainless steel oven with stainless steel extractor fan above, stainless steel splashback, integrated fridge freezer, dish washer and washing machine, storage cupboard housing oil boiler, cupboard housing tumble dryer, recessed lighting, tiled floor and PVC pedestrian door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Return
- With white suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin with tiled splashback, P shaped bath with tiled surround, electric hand shower over bath, wired for wall lights, hot press, recessed lighting and laminate wood floor. (Fire escape window)
- With built in storage and recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 0")
L shaped (max)
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.57m (9' 4" x 8' 5")
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.4m (14' 5" x 11' 2")
With two ‘Velux’ windows.
- Yard to rear is fully enclosed and laid in concrete. Front of property benefits from a paviour patio area. Lights to front and rear.
Approaching Portstewart on the Coleraine Road, take you third left off the Diamond roundabout onto Church Street. Take your third right onto Enfield Street and No.23 will be located on your left hand side.